+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 371 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3701

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yas aapki baat sahi hai ki hume high leverage me trade karte hai to hume high profits hohi lekin jab hum forex me new hai to hume high leverage se trade nahi karni chahiye kyunki humare paas utna achha experience aur knowledge nahi hai ess liye hume low leverage se trade karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akanka View Post
    my friend , you and i know that the more the leverage the higher the risk you are taking. I will not want to take a high leverage just because I want to make it very fast in the business. what happens to my account when the trade goes against me ? why must i die before my time?
    You can lean Leverage use and use it o your best advantage and trade Forex. The high Leverage like 1 : 1000 does not actually possess high risk, It is use of high Lot size that gives off high risks.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by akanka View Post
    my friend , you and i know that the more the leverage the higher the risk you are taking. I will not want to take a high leverage just because I want to make it very fast in the business. what happens to my account when the trade goes against me ? why must i die before my time?
    You can lean Leverage use and use it o your best advantage and trade Forex. The high Leverage like 1 : 1000 does not actually possess high risk, It is use of high Lot size that gives off high risks.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member mssfsdfx is an unknown quantity at this point mssfsdfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage jahan apko zyada profit ka chances provide krti hay wahan ap k loss k chances b utny he increase ho jaty hain. agar to ap aik achy traders ho to ap leverage ka acha faida utha skthy hain aur agr apko forex trading ka itna knowledge ni hy to ap apni sari investment lose kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends forex trading market main trading ke liye leverage jitni ziada ho gi app ko profit earn karne ke chances bhi ziada hon ge. instaforex 1:1000 ki leverage ki offer karta ha. or yhe sab se best leverage ha.

Senior Member diwalkaar is an unknown quantity at this point diwalkaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhi ji hum ko leavrage apny bonnuce ur experince kai hissab sia rakhny hoty hai agr hum is kai andr risky kam hia ur hum ko kam risk kai sath kna hota hai

Member asad k is an unknown quantity at this point asad k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to many successful trader k ye bat kafi had tak un ki thek hai k jo high leverage hota hai wo trader k liya kafi risky hota hai lakin un k liya ye bohot ziada nafa baskh b hota ma b un k sath agree karti ho.

Member kol is an unknown quantity at this point kol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ore. without demo trading any one traders

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With 1: 200 leverage is not high and it fit all of us to be prevented get margin call and I saw that leverage 1: 1000 is high and there are many traders are using it and some can be profitable, but some also get margin call

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I personally think high risk gives us more profit and low risk gives less money.Simimlarly high leverage cause of high risk and high risk gives us a lot of money.High leverage gives more money.

Senior Member akanka is an unknown quantity at this point akanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 371 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)