+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 371 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3701

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Banned zakoota is an unknown quantity at this point zakoota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very risky business of the world.high leverage is very risk for forex trade business.it is no good for forex profit.high leverage is have loss. I think that's why the set high leverage in the trading i think it is not good because the forex trading is high risky and if you set the high leverage then you just want to lose the money in the trading.. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jahanzaibali12 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibali12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal men high laverage risky he because us ko low hone men der ni lagti wese ye hota to profitable he mgr low hone men der ni lagti as liye risky he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sadia Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Sadia Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sir forex me wese risk ha he risk qk forex me ager ap kabi forex me risk lety ha to ye ap ko forex me market me kam time me bahot he kuch profit ho jata ha our ye ap ko forex me bahot he kuch loss qk forex me risk acha nahe ha our me forex me kud bi kabi bi forex me risk nahe loga qk forex me ap wese bi kuch profit kar sakty ha.

Senior Member ninapatel is an unknown quantity at this point ninapatel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can take a moderate leverage then we can choose our volume but high leverage and big volume both are harmful for our trading so we need to create an combination between them and then with good money management could be created.

Senior Member jahanzaibali12 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibali12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se high laverage risky bi he because ye jaldi hi fr ger jati he or profit bi as k sath jaldi ger jata he as liye ye risky he or market ka matlab bi risky hi he.

Banned benskc is an unknown quantity at this point benskc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually this is trading risk if you not doing well.The leverage with volume is very important on trading entry post,you will not allow to entry the volume over limit for 15% by you capital invest.Example you got $300 balance and better volume to entry by Vol 0.50 is safe a lot.About the leverage i advice to use at 200:1 or 500:1 depend you account invest profit.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a good fact int he forex market that you make more money when your lot size is big and the reverse is the case when traded with small lot , but high leverage is very risky as it exposes the account to more loss and especially when used on micro accounts , a trader should avoid such and grow his account ****ually

Senior Member gujjarmalik is an unknown quantity at this point gujjarmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With high leverage we can loose all our money, low leverage does not allow us to trade in big lot size, it is situation of high risk and high gain, while low risk low gain, it is up to the trader with his/her involvement to trade a big lot size or not.

Senior Member ranirune1942 is an unknown quantity at this point ranirune1942's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can take advantage of either in this very dangerous or very profitable Forex ... Is used when your profits are pretty but it also provides an opportunity to promote a greater danger and more leverage you can mean much damage.

Member mdsufian is an unknown quantity at this point mdsufian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think high leverage is risky but profitable. without leverage we can't get handsome profit from this market. if we can strictly maintain money / risk management & we maintain forex basic rule then high leverage also can't make any problem. money / risk management is very important for forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 371 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)