+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 371 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3701

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The effect can sometimes be very good or very dangerous currency trading ... Makes it possible to increase your profits, but it can import error ... More weight has increased its risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranashafiqanwar View Post
    we use high leverage,we can loss big capital and can make big profit.i mean beginners should use low leverage .High leverage is very profitable or very dangerous when used in Forex..it does offer you the chance to boost your profits considerably.
    I do not agree with your opinion, because I think with great leverage the accounts that we manage to get that much power and I think the selection of the type of account and the leverage is very important for us, as a beginner should use the type of account with great leverage so keep away from the mistakes that often he did, if he was wrong in analyzing the market then he can harness the power of their accounts as a stool so his account can survive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by creativeifx View Post
    I think high leverage is give us on the opportunity, low stock with big lot size with big profit also. like 1.1000 up to 1.2000 leverage. So, it's right think or wrong think ? please let me share about that.
    i think leverage is not the problem here
    MM that determines whether we are doing the opening position that are too risky or not
    big leverage is only give us advantage for open with bigger lot, but also give us more risk too
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member tauseefch98 is an unknown quantity at this point tauseefch98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think brother high leverage karna ye ap par depend karta ha agar to ap achy trader ho to ap soch samajh kar trad lagao gy is sy ap jald profit earn kar sakty ho agar loss howa to wo bhe kafi ho ga yani 50 50 agar profit howa to jald or acha profit risk lena ye ap par depend karta ha

Senior Member menoer is an unknown quantity at this point menoer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage 1000 is good in the accounts in which the assets of a small size but large accounts is not available where this leverage because the company does not accept Leverage 1000, but only in small accounts

Senior Member friend0301 is an unknown quantity at this point friend0301's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think high leverage is risky. it is correct that we can open a position with big lot size with high leverage but it is also risky for those who have a small balance in their trading account.

Banned kamran101 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think high leverage is not always profitable. If you are a new comer in this market high leverage is not good for you. But if you are a experience trader high leverage is very helpful for making money.

Banned ranashafiqanwar is on a distinguished road ranashafiqanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    we use high leverage,we can loss big capital and can make big profit.i mean beginners should use low leverage .High leverage is very profitable or very dangerous when used in Forex..it does offer you the chance to boost your profits considerably.

Senior Member wasi306@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road wasi306@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is mian ham thora thora working kar kay earing ko btha sktay haiin aru apnin life koi best katr skatay hai rism is main ham apin marzi say work kar sktay haina ru chafhay din kay time karain ya phir rak kay time pay karain .........

Senior Member bdnakib is an unknown quantity at this point bdnakib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l.It offers you the opportunity to substantially increase your profits, but it may also lead to a loss ... the more leverage you use the higher your risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 371 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)