+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 905 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 9043

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not understand what you are saying. I'll say it again there is a big difference between a demo and live account. This factor allows the trader responsible for the failure or success in forex trading. This factor is a beginner can not cope and exit of foreign exchange transactions. This factor is the "emotional"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai emotional ka sabse bada fark padta hai real mein kuch aur hota hai aur demo par kuch bhi nahi hota hai, isliye bhai real trading karte hai to emotional humare ko sahi trade karne nahi deta hai loss kafi karwata hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko demo par emotion nahi aate hai lekin real par wo emotion par fass jaata hai,trader ko esme emotion ko durr apne aap se rakhna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member huzaif is an unknown quantity at this point huzaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think demo account aur real account main kafi difference ha demo beginners k liye ha demo main beginners trading kar k experience hasil krty ha aur posting kar k bonus se trading ha jab ky real account main investing kar ky ap profit withdraw karwa skty ha

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    Bhai kuch bhi farak ni ota basss 1 cheez ka fark ota hn vo hai emotion hum befikr ot kr trade krtey hn ke loss hua to no tention and kli masla ni demo hi to hn but real ki baat krey to me btado real me aesa ni ota and alko dur rehta hnme kia kreyand kia ni kreyand loss kihi tention rehti hn
    Bhai emotional ka sabse bada fark padta hai real mein kuch aur hota hai aur demo par kuch bhi nahi hota hai, isliye bhai real trading karte hai to emotional humare ko sahi trade karne nahi deta hai loss kafi karwata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

sufiyan22
    Bhai kuch bhi farak ni ota basss 1 cheez ka fark ota hn vo hai emotion hum befikr ot kr trade krtey hn ke loss hua to no tention and kli masla ni demo hi to hn but real ki baat krey to me btado real me aesa ni ota and alko dur rehta hnme kia kreyand kia ni kreyand loss kihi tention rehti hn

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only the money is the different between demo accounts and real accounts. I think we are using the demo accounts to do forex practice and to understand the market sentiments and we are using the real accounts because we want to earn money.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course there are many differences between the real and demo accounts are common in the demo account that we do not gain or lose real money on the foreign exchange market, we only use demo account to learn the foreign exchange market,
    But in the real account, all right, if we have suffered losses, which will become a reality, we work hard to make money is a gift in the foreign exchange market.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course , in my opinion there is a big difference between the demo account and real account and you will experience this thing when you move to trading from the demo to the real account , you should know that in the real account you will be under a huge pressure because you will feel the risk of losing money and this will affect a lot on your trading unlike the case in the demo account.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technically there is no different between demo account and real account but yes in real account we are trading with real money and in demo accounts we are trading with demo money and demo account is for practice purpose.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is certainly true that the account differs from the demo in many things that we use a demo account in order to trade from it to how he traded in real account in order to get used to the trading platform but without any loss or profit real but real account who trades through it, A real profit and profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 905 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)