+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 524 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Banned quran69 is an unknown quantity at this point quran69's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job....................It will depend on what pair you want to trade in and what leverage you use. In case you want to trade gold in insta-forex and gold rate is 1606, you need 1606$ capital to trade a single lot at 1:100 leverage but in case of silver all you will need is 29$ for a lot at 1:100 leverage...............have a nice day........Thank you....................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lajhu is an unknown quantity at this point lajhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bambang View Post
    I think you better learn to profit consistently in advance. after you've been able to consistently, you can trade with a lot whatever you want. due to the use of lots, is also influenced by the strategies you use
    From my own ponit of view, there is no way you can make money in forex without having the knowledge of it. Since the earning from forex market depends on learning, i cna tell you categoricaly that learning is far better than earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned histabu is an unknown quantity at this point histabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that you should invest at least 15000$ and then trade with 8 lot....but still, you cannot call yourself to be safe so you will be very easy to give a lot up to you

Senior Member helloseo is an unknown quantity at this point helloseo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as the minimum investment is concerned , i would like to give you some suggestion that don't start trading with 8 lots , i think it is very high for the newbies fist earn properly and then invest.

Senior Member lolos is an unknown quantity at this point lolos's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to make the lot of trtading is not to hight..no one trading with this kind of lot size new trader in real account.
    its depend on you that how much time you want to live in market.
    but for me i need more than 100000$ for 8 lot size.

Senior Member ranaasad782 is an unknown quantity at this point ranaasad782's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So bro if you want to know that if you fix your size of lot so i think you can invest upto 2000$ so you can do trader on 8 loz size but this is to risky you can do trade on 4 lot size and earn good earning from your trade..!!

Senior Member asomma is an unknown quantity at this point asomma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A $ 1,000 investment requires 1 lots and therefore when you want to invest $ 8 lots should not be less than your capital for $ 8,000, but I better not big capital at the beginner stage you can play in the first month to invest a small amount and ****ually older than him

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it must be very trusted pair you choose if we say that o you need account be 10,000 dollar and ou need just 105 point to loose it so forget about it as a newbie trust me. you use 1:500 leverage so you need 800,000 /500 = 1600 dollar just for margin , second thing the each point will be 80 dollar...thank you for good thread.

Senior Member Riti rahaman is an unknown quantity at this point Riti rahaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why would a beginner want to labor and birth trading throughout 8 lots. Anyway regardless of whether anyone truly wants for you to know, subsequently you'll want to invest $30,000 directly into forex.This may help you trade profitable with nine lots and also without risking too much of the equity
    Riti

Banned binoy is an unknown quantity at this point binoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This depends on what you want to trade and use of your. If you want to trade gold in the instability of foreign exchange and gold price is 1606, you need a capital of $ 1,606 in many 1:100 leverage a single transaction, but in the case of silver, all you need is 29 yuan a lot of 1 : 100 leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 524 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)