+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 524 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    you have a very good calculation sir and like that kind of trading with money managemnt was raelly good and i hope i also should have like that kind of analysis in my trading and should improve more
    It just depends on how much knowledge you have.

For trading in any currency 1 standard lot = 100,000 units

In case of EURUSD 1 standard lot = 100,000 Euros

Taking the current exchange rate at 1.32

we get 132,000$

With a leverage of 1:1000 we need 132$ for 1 lot EURUSD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    It depends on the lot size if you are trading with 8 lots and size of each lot is 0.01 mean 1 cent per **** than only $50 to $100 are enough but if you wanna trade with 0.5 lot size than you need to have at least $1000 in your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jani es ka andaza app es se laga lo k mere account main koi 150 use they or main ne 1 lot size use ki thi or 30 mnt main mera account balance zero ho gaya tha esi liye main to app ko yahai kahoun ga k low balance k sath high lot size kafi risky ha app ko ciye k app small lot size use karain or us ka faida uthain big lot size se app ka sara account balance zero ho jaye ga

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    You have got maximum answers now, and they are correct who are saying that 8 lots is very high to start for a beginner.
    And if its only for information sake you are asking, i will tell it my may.
    I always keep a reserve of 150 **** equity. So if its 1 lot $10 per pip then i would maintain $1500 for one trade, and for 8 lots it would $80 per pip so 80X150 = $ 12,000
    A minimum of $12000 is what i prefer.
    you have a very good calculation sir and like that kind of trading with money managemnt was raelly good and i hope i also should have like that kind of analysis in my trading and should improve more

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    You have got maximum answers now, and they are correct who are saying that 8 lots is very high to start for a beginner.
    And if its only for information sake you are asking, i will tell it my may.
    I always keep a reserve of 150 pips equity. So if its 1 lot $10 per pip then i would maintain $1500 for one trade, and for 8 lots it would $80 per pip so 80X150 = $ 12,000
    A minimum of $12000 is what i prefer.
    according to your money management its good but according to my money management its also so less.
    i need 3000$ for 1 lot size
    and for 8 lot size 3000*8=24,000$
    with this kind of lot size i also play with 10-20pips take profit only.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

i think it is always a thing what the broker is where you want to trade with 8 lots. f.e. Instaforex you can handle 8 lots very easy and relative safe with an standard account and 8000$. Per lot so you see 1000$ you must have. Another Broker there you have only an mini forex account you need to do it like in Instaforex with 80000$ an trade with 8 lots. But i think as a beginner you should try it first in demo, then with little money in real and if you have a good strategy thats works for you then you can do it with more money. Do not underestimate the physiological thing when you trade with real money.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    Why would a beginner want to start trading with 8 lots. Anyway if you really want to know, then you should invest $20,000 into forex. This will enable you to trade profitable with 8 lots and without risking too much of your equity.
    oh,really inorder to trade 8lots we need $20000.i really dont know this before but i will wont trade big lots like that until as you said if i have $20000.so we can trade safely but if we use low capital and use high leverage to trade biglots then there may be a magincall

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why would a beginner want to start trading with 8 lots. Anyway if you really want to know, then you should invest $20,000 into forex. This will enable you to trade profitable with 8 lots and without risking too much of your equity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    friend in my view 8 lot size is too high.
    no one trading with this kind of lot size new trader in real account.
    its depend on you that how much time you want to live in market.
    but for me i need more than 100000$ for 8 lot size.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depend on your trade,your leverage.You are start with 0.1,0.2 then your account needed 50 to 100$ for 8 lots.you trade in Gold then needed 100 to 150$.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anand For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 524 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)