+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 524 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a simple caculate well 8 lots mean that you will open with 80000 unite wich mean that you need more than 130000 in your margin and that mean you should have 130 at minimum but dont forget that you will lose all the capital after just 10points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not suggest you to take 8 lot size as it is too much high, you rather take 1 or 2 lot size and you can set yours take profit at yours own desire, means if you set take profit with higher pips then take 1 or 2 lot size just, you will get good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What leverage do you use ..?? but I believe that professional traders rarely use a lot of it, not everything needs to be taken into account at random that will make us lose. but if you insist, $ 3000 with a leverage of 1:200 has been able to come back again but I do not want to bear risk.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    Minimum for investing their trade with 8 lots may be 800 USD. Why $ 800? Due to anticipation of margin requirements and the available equity. Besides her lots 1:100 with our investments. So, assuming enough to trade with 8 lots.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you start trade with 8 lots. You need much capital as minimum 5000$ in leverage 1:1000 in the EUR/USD pair. If you are a beginner so you should to use 0.5 lots and observe that then you can take decision to increase your lots.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks man,can you tell me how much you need for .01 lot which insta offers. also i heard that insta lot size is 1/10th of standard lot size.
    Is it correct??

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hnn ager appp 8 lot k sath trade karna chatey ho to app ko chiye k app k account main kam se kam koi 5000 usd houn kioun k 8 lot k sath trade karna bahot bahot he risky ha or es k liye app k account main kafi balance hona chiye warna app ka sare ka sara balance blow up ho sakta ha

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to set 8 lot for your trading it means that 1 point = 80 usd and if you need 1000 points for your margin and then you have to prepare the capital at least 80.000 usd...well my friend this is a big capital for trading and you only need make 2 orders every day will get much profit..
    do the best we can

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    It just depends on how much knowledge you have.

For trading in any currency 1 standard lot = 100,000 units

In case of EURUSD 1 standard lot = 100,000 Euros

Taking the current exchange rate at 1.32

we get 132,000$

With a leverage of 1:1000 we need 132$ for 1 lot EURUSD
    Thats really a clear confirmation bro.. Thank you for this.. And for others newbies... Please dont try to start trading in forex until you are fully understand basic like this... Forex is not easy.. Its tougher than you thought it will be.. So first know basics like leverage, speculators, lot size.. In a whole please learn all the forex lingo then you can think about trading..

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are a beginner trading with 8 lots is too high for a beginner and is risky too.at the beginning of trading with the real account start with lot size of 0.1 or 0.05 with the investment of 100$.learn about forex market as much as you can possible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 524 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)