+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 363 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i dont like to withdraw the profit its true that we should never risk and i trade like this i always convince with the small money becaus this will make us rich not quickly but better than we lost all the mony instently well the withdraw make us always at the start points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should trade with a good plan or in other words we have to make the management of trade, so what do we do it always refers to the management or planning that we make....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may have the similar experience with you there.I wish you can remember it by heart.Now I just share the mistake that I made in forex,I just opened 5 orders at the smae time.That means I am over trading that time,and left so little money in my account,which leads me lose all the money there.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend, we have to be careful for all condition and we have to know for it when and where we have to put the order and when we have to wait for..and i have same experiences with you for several years ago and it was my best lesson after i got some profit and then i lost it with a minutes
    do the best we can

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever have the same experience with you there.I think you have over trade there.For me,I have ever over tarded in forex and opened 5 orders at the same times,then I left so little money in my account,which leads me losing all the money there.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Maybe next time be more careful again. Kept by you. What it shall be done when it gets a profit of $ 6? The profit or traded back, but be careful.
    if i have like it, may feel disappointed at all, because doing the wrong action.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could not start with my bonus money. From you I have learnt much that when I get profit I should withdraw my profit , it is a good idea for all who post comments in forex forum India. Thanks.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    app ki baat thik ha k profit withdraw karwa lena chiye par es main bhi ye dekhna zarori ha k app apne account balance ko bhi dekhain ager woh kaam ha to phr withdraw na karwain or ager ziyada ha to phr withdraw karwa len koi masla nahi ha

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your profit is only $15.
    You profited $6
    Very awesome.
    Do you feel that how much profit it.
    If it make daily , you will be millionaire need only six month no need deposit more money.
    Tell me possible or Not ?
    Not possible Forex man . Forex is very profitable and risky business. Need control. You profit definitely say that you will loser.
    Also happen it. Be careful learn Forex and money management rule. It will be helpful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 363 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)