+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 363 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its always better to withdraw our profit but on weekly or daily basis. Its not good to withdraw our profit after every successful position. In my opinion we don't need to withdraw our whole profit, we must reinvest some percent to increase our capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is very important in tradings and if we will adopt it then i think our money in our account will be safe and there will be no or a little problem with occur with our account so think we should consider as important tool.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    You are right we must keep it simple and we must be away of greedy also i like to trade in some time only every day not trading all the day to not lose the money that i have collect it in the morning also choose leverage 1:1000 it is much more better better.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have small equity and want to do gamble then you have to depend on your luck. either you will win or you will loose the whole amount. beside that, you have to withdraw profit instantly, if you win a trade and go for another gamble.happy trading

Thanks
    Hope you were trading with bonus money, and so the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit, even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at risk.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    may to kerta hi aesa hoon. aik din may nay morning time may 10$ profit kia, may nay forun withdraw request ker li jo aik hour tak mjhe mil gaey. phir osi din may nay kuch time kay baad phir 15$ kamae, wo phir may nay request ker liay or phir shaam ko 15$ kamae or wo bhi request ker liay. iss say aik to faida ye hota hay kay profit aap ko mil jata hay or oss kay loss honay ka dar nae rehta, or doosra ye kay profit add honay per app jab ziada equity per ziada risk laytay hain to loss ka bhi daar ziada ho jata hay.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray sath to abhi tak yehi masla hay, may lalach may aa ker kafi loss ker bhaythta hoon. laykin abhi mayra erada hay kay may low lot per trade karonga, laykin phir jab may koi acha moqa daykhta hoon to phir yehi mistake ker bhaythta hoon.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have the same opinion you because profit Hamesha remove kerva lena ka chahiya and balance portion bananay dena nhi chahiyay. as the result ap ka ka hai ki ap reward learning and ka sahi say kernay business. you must use your bonus for making the increase in the balance. and if you face the loss, then you should get it back from bonus too. but if you want to earn more and broaden your capital must seulemtent you have some good strategy.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    You risk all of your equity this is not fair and where stop loss goes. I alway recommend to everyone that trader must open two account and with the passage of time he must transfer his earning into seprate account that will be used for withdrawls and backups.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetfx View Post
    i trade with a 10% margin used and aim for just 50 pips in a day, this gives me a 5% profit for the day, in 5 trading days of the week this comes to 25% account gain, this also means that my risk is limited to just 10% of account balance during trading
    I think using a 10% margin for trading is too big for me. because I do not have a strategy that could provide a consistent profit. but did not use the 10% margin to earn 5% less that comparable?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 363 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)