+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 363 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing in this mistake is the wrong mistake of maoney or the risk managemnt. However it is true that the money management cannot be properly applied to such low capital accounts but still it should be there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I as well pay attention to that in forex exchange trading business because of a number of issues. I withdraw my profits in forex trading so as not to allow further losses from my side through risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess that when we profit especially when the daily profit targets have been achieved better stop trading and profit there wd. though the target has not been achieved if market conditions do not allow

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I thought, this is not a problem you do not withdraw your profit. This is a problem that you violated the rules. You should stop trading when your target has been achieved. Your problem is, you probably did over-trading.

Senior Member fnf2020 is an unknown quantity at this point fnf2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is actually curse as well as that you should believe it mights not be true that you simply all of purchases comes in money extremely in the event you gets a number of trades then you may perhaps shed both the different you and the other that will be you this switch comes in huge large number size indeed that you will probably drop instantly. Make an effort to complete cash administration . there will be improve consequences.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not dicipline with our money management will make our trading
    will be loss so we have to control our size in trading..

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa mere sath kai baar ho chuka hai ismain koi nai baat nahin hai sabhi is tarah ke problems se gujarte hain isse niptne ke liye hamain stop loss order ke sath trade karna chahiye .

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In perfect sense, Outlook you were trading with bonus money, and so the largest nonachievement you did was not withdrawing your profit, plane if it was your substance money you should go to stop profit before enetering new trades as if you rest on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at seek.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to make profit on Forex Stop your greed If you greed in Forex you will Loss all your Capital.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend this is not role , you should protect your account from big loss
    whatever you withdrew your profit or not . i see you start with little amount 15$ so in the contrary you should maximize it by adding profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 363 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)