+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 363 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member mahmoudx2 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khaya lse har trader ko apna profit nikal lena chahiye amrket se kyunki profit jab tak apke acount me rahega wo apka nahi hoga kyunki wo abhi bhi account me hai aur kabhi bhi loss me apka sara paisa ja sakta hai aur margin call lagne ki wajah se profit wala paisa bhi chala jayega..isliye har tarder ko time se apna paisa withdraw kar lena chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    dont do like this mistake

hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    man you have lost your entire business not because of your medium leverage, it happens due to your excess trading. i don't know what was your lot volume but excess trading is really harmful for trading career. greed is one of key reason of excess trading. so try to regulate it otherwise you might have loss many of your account in future!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by quine View Post
    to be professional trader you must have a good patience as well as you must take on all the opportunities coming to your way.. wait for a chance.. and make a blast..its the best platform for your profits...
    I think patience is very important to our success in the forex market, because patience will make us able to control your emotions and greed, so that we can be disciplined with our strategy and our money management.

Senior Member quine is an unknown quantity at this point quine's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be professional trader you must have a good patience as well as you must take on all the opportunities coming to your way.. wait for a chance.. and make a blast..its the best platform for your profits...

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i have read it before and its my opinion too but i appreciate that you share your experience in that way, don't mind double the post but share your experience but be careful of double post because it is against the rule.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right humae chaye ka hum forex sa jitni be earb kare usye time pa naikal lana chaye kyon
    k ja na ho zaydea profat ka chakr ma hum apna ja balnce be katam kar bathe koun k loos
    kisi be waqt ho sakta ha. islaye har trader ko apna profat ka paysa time sa niklvav lana
    chayea.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of scenario is typical to the investors. It is occur most of enough time. I am also knowledgeable in it. One day i gained 10 cash to 25 cash. But after the day i loosed all of my cash. so, As a starter everybody should take out cash as soon as he achieved his focus on.

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money because you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Write in the forum, it is best to remove the benefits that constantly uses this risk area to miss any of it, you take your winnings and try again to another beneficiary if you lose, you lose less money because you already have removed third of its kind, you will lose all luck in Forex.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had invested quite some cash in forex an with out much concern of my own trading life then i come to loose this money teribly within a few days of my trading only because i didn't use any take profite or stop loose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 363 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)