+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 363 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional control and do not be greedy is one of the controllers in trading, you should use a target profit in trading each day. eg 1% of the target profit of capital, it is better than having more than 1% loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned DontBannedMe is an unknown quantity at this point DontBannedMe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if the merchant take high leverage ton size,he could stay in risk.though risk is that the a part of business however high risk could occur the lose.so we should always use the low leverage ton size than we are able to scale back the proportion of lose.so we should always not take such reasonably mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjiku View Post
    I think when we profit especially when the daily profit targets have been achieved better stop trading and profit there wd. though the target has not been achieved if market conditions do not allow us wd be better even though it's only $ 1

We should not trade more than the market itself.... Forex doesn't need your money.... You are the one that needs forex money and you have to be wise when it comes to you making your profit... Mind you that little profit is okay

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading koe esa job nhi keh ap ko ak dafa loss howa ya profit pher ap ko dobara kuch nhi milay ga. ager ak dafa ap ka apna blance loss main chala gia to koe bat nhi ap is ko pher earn ker saktay hain us kay lie ap ko experience aor knowledge hona chahye.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you, my friend, for the information provided to us, and we will work it important tips and issued from an experienced trader.
    This is what I advise novice forex traders always, we must learn from the mistakes of others.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is exactly why I always emphasize the need to have a target for yourself. Because when you do not have a goal you are always confused about whether or not you should trade more. I think six dollars profit in one day with 15 dollars in equity that was more than enough. You have to stop for a day and had to be pulled profit you have made.

Banned atik is an unknown quantity at this point atik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the leverage factor for facing margin calls. 1:1000 leverage is really a big one when you have $ 30 equity. We leverage is a double-edge sword that is good for our loss, we can be positive. It is five minutes to give us $ 30 and it accounts can wipe out not only another five-minute.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i like mistake but agar yeh dobara na ke jay i like therefore because is say hameen apni glati or kamzori ka pta challta hy or ham us ko theek kr k feature me aisa karny sy gureez karty hen is leye me isy like kart hu.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your advice and I promise not to do this. Should Any successful trader to benefit from the mistakes of others because we complement each other in this forum.
    And I think that the withdrawal of profits make you feel reassured and more confidence. Unfortunately, many of us located in such a mistake

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this problem is mainly which economical dedication are little. They can try to enhance their balance by advantage day by day and that why they do not take out their advantage. Result we have decrease our advantage and a while finish economical dedication. So we should take out our advantage a opportunity to time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 363 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)