+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 363 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is expected, because you risked more than, you were willing to lose. Assess it, you made 60% profit on your capital, in an 1hour (too risky), you even went further to risk more, then the market moved against you, and wiped off your account. Money management is a very factor in achieving success in trading. Man make mistake, when a man doing some work there must some mistake will happen, so we must check our mistake and rectify it immediately. In forex members when trading just control the emotion and never invest big capital like big lot with high leverage, it is the mistake made by the members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro I think if you pay out you will have also coast of the withdrawing too and so if you only pay out six dollar it is maybe a bit to expensiv and if your next trad is a lose after you payed out your account is nearly to zero and so you have to deposit, wich also coast, to trade again if you want stop trading and so i think that you have to trade so good that you can pay out on every first of the month this ammount wich is over your initial balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the intention of is since of the greed since you aspire to get on to the profit quickly as you are get on to the trading on the forex affair with the intention of get on to you can get on to the lofty loss on the forex, but the greed is furthermore tricky to being control by the trader . and well if you made 6$ profit with only 15$ in just 30min, it means you gave too much volume to trade according to your capital.it is bad. you should try to give a fixed percentage risk at per trade. you wont regret then

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too have done same mistake.i started to trade the forex market with leverage 1:50 and then i made it to 1300$ in just a weak.I should have withdrawn the profit i made i kept trading aggresively.I lost it all on single candle on gold in just an hour.Later i found out that it was the nfp that i was trading:-) i was a noob.I learned it a very hard way.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not like mistake so it is great dificult business of a new trader. i am a new trader so i can mistake at all the matter i think it is great bad side for me and it is great at all the time. and Yes we must always try our best in forex trading in order to run on minimal risks.Minimal risks means that a forex trader would have only minimal losses any time that they have profits.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is so common matter in Forex market ..when u having very low or small equity then u can't withdraw the profit coz u need some good equity to reach for trading comfort .i think we should withdraw the profit immediately so that at least some money will save from the risk
    and i do not think the mistake is in the leverage because the high leverage do not lead to high risky and the high leverage is good for small capital, the mistake that you doing is the bad money management and the high risk and the big lot size.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally consider that these are the basic points which we have to keep in our mind because without all these things you can't do the trading and we must have to follow all the trends and indicators while doing trading and i am sure if you are following all these things you can make good profit. Nice experience, and also i will advice you that next time you want to trade with small amount of money, you should learn how to reduce your leverage to the lowest point so that you won't loose all your money on time. Small profit is better than high loss.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money Management is Truly Important but still, it is meaningless without Good Analysis, if you have good Money Management but don't have Accurate Analysis, you will just get Margin Call Slower.. Good Analysis and Good Money Management are both really Influential.. and Stop loss is used to minimize the possibility of experiencing bankruptcy, so it is recommended for the newbie who has not quite understand the price movement of the pair in question, although it sometimes feels good to keep floating without SL until prices turn toward and touch TP, but what if it turns out the reality is different even leading to the negative points.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In perfect sense, Outlook you were trading with bonus money, and so the largest nonachievement you did was not withdrawing your profit, plane if it was your substance money you should go to stop profit before enetering new trades as if you rest on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at seek. and I as well pay attention to that in forex exchange trading business because of a number of issues. I withdraw my profits in forex trading so as not to allow further losses from my side through risks.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure furthermore significant than cash operations is always to triumph over the actual psychological as soon as coming into industry. this is why I am privately could be the trickiest factor. and I think when you have only 15$ balance,it is so poor.First you need to make healthy balance also we need money.I always support to withdraw half of profit from my total profit.But in your situation I not take withdraw decision,I make withdraw every week one time after good money management system.For more volume trade we need to increase balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 363 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)