+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best broker for indians?

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta broker and any good to any one state but I did not understand you what you mean a profit of more than 10%
    Did you mean through which the reward you get from here or what forum .. waiting for clarification from you ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Which broker is best for Indians?
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?
    I think this your information here actually a rumor because i have been with ifx and i have made more than 10% of my trading positions many times. Show me a proof if you have any about this your claim here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    off course instaforex is the best choice but the second question about you can earn only 10% option i do not know about this because i still no earn that percentage but my friend earn lot of money and he get it

Member Aashish is an unknown quantity at this point Aashish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Well i dont know about the truthfullness of this 10% issue, instaforex never denied my withdrawal whatever profit i made so far. I feel instaforex is only good for indians, besides competitive spread and good support - insta is one of few where verficiation is not mandatory.
    Well, I think Hotforex is best for Asian Traders as they have received Best Asian Traders 2012 Award.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i dont know about the truthfullness of this 10% issue, instaforex never denied my withdrawal whatever profit i made so far. I feel instaforex is only good for indians, besides competitive spread and good support - insta is one of few where verficiation is not mandatory.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Which broker is best for Indians?
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?
    I think any of the forex broker, that offer good trading conditions, including good spread and good execution is good for indians. Just see which offer ease of operations, in respect of account opening as well as withdrawal and deposit options. Also remember to look at the regulation also.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta forex is one of the best forex broker for indians. it is because INSTAFOREX is No.1 trusted broker in Asia and also thier customer service and withdrawal is very nice ..
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member Aashish is an unknown quantity at this point Aashish's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Will suggest HotForex As I have earned good money from them so far, no complaints yet for them.

Junior Member Bear is an unknown quantity at this point Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    I think instaforex good enough to be a broker in India, because instaforex is the best broker in asia at the moment.
    so you do not have to worry about the issue of licensing and regulation of instaforex, but if you want to trade using a very large fund then you should contact the insta representative in your country so that your account was given more security ...
    What are Instaforex spreads on EUR/USD?

The broker I'm using, Armada Markets, has 0.4-0.7 pips spread on EUR/USD on their Exchange account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta asian ka number one brokers ha.that means asian k liye best brokers to instaforex he ha.kaya fark part agar hum pakistan , iran , india or japan huye to. sabhi country to asian k under ha and asian ka best to instaforex ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)