+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 304 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now, the indicator that I use is not the main thing to get a profit on my trading account than I make good profits with an accuracy of 80 to 90%, sometimes I use EMA 9 20 40 to try it rather than moving averages and RSI is a combination pair the better than your most profitable indicator is very important. A formula that calculates and gives us raw data that we need to interpret after all these indicators are very well known and most traders use this indicator. Indicators are very important for traders and I have an indicator for market analysis so far because it always gives me the right market information, but the truth is that using this indicator is a little difficult for all beginners. Usually when the MA rises and the RSI above 50 levels is there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an indicator is a tool for determining current market trends so that traders can trade according to the same. Traders consider different market indicators to describe trends or changes in trends and then trade. and when I use the indicator, the best thing for me is the Bollinger Band when I was new about the indicators and I do not understand many indicators still now but now I only use candlesticks that help me open up lots of trades and close trades and I may be an easy indicator beginner trader and so it's up to you to find what you really like. But for me, I always get co than I am currently researching and watching videos on how to use the Fibonacci series.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do not use any indicator in forex trading, so I agree the advantages of the indicator is a big problem, I have been told by so many experienced traders, that the fewer the number of indicators or disturbances on the graph, that there is more chance of getting a signal entry well like Yes, gold is good for the scalp and very risky as you say, but I do not really agree with you that setting SL is lower in gold trading, because gold prices fluctuate quite often, around 100 pips in two ways, some time will more on active days and I use Fibonacci to follow up and see where the market is going but I have to admit that I really depend on my instincts to give me the right decision so I just open my chart in the morning that will be the session Asia and see the general trend of the market. and why I said before, I use these 2 indicators as a support only and there are plenty of indicators out there that are quite useful then I agree with you, I use them on bigger time frames and on the last 3 candles, it's good for my TL trading like my favorite indicator is the moving average bollinger band.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many in the market think, though my original new pad as an indicator. He started dreaming and date charts. But that, no regrets. List left and slow. They just follow the trend. Indicators are expected to be used in to verify your analysis before signing in. and Indicators are used to identify trends that help a great deal in using technical analysis and employ strategies that aid in the identification of price action. These indicators can not be used with just one indicator because you need to use some indicators so you get more accurate results. indicater is a trader who helps tool.it can help for trader catch or identify good trand to do trading. any indicators exist in MT4 software and forex market. indicators used only MT4, MT5 software. good time indicater get view which is good for traders .indicater using traders technical analysis and indicators is a tool that allows traders to know where the market is going to change direction or keep moving towards the beginning and this indicator takes cues from the price as they all monitor the market price and the most annoying part is when they signal to merchants to buy or sell signals most come late.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders have traded with indicators. The indicator is that the system with your home can see the direction of the market. so many traders trade with indicators. there are many indicators like RSI, CCI, MACD, ext. but I do not use any indicators. I only use Chanel and trend lines and candlestick patterns. so I trade with them. but you want to use the indicators you can. Indicator is a mathematical equation for certain numbers or for a certain period of time to assist traders in the market on the knowledge of events occurring with currencies in the past and present. Another way can be said that the results of mathematical calculations, we can use voium from the indicator, oscillator receives traffic. well dear g indec tor ak tool he jo hame forx market ki movements ko samjhne mey help krta hai but ham only singkle indector par trust nahi kar sakty thats why we need to use indectors more then 1 isiliye hame indectors ko samjhene keh liye learning krna c hahye fir hi hame faida he

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders have traded with indicators. The indicator is that the system with your home can see the direction of the market. so many traders trade with indicators. there are many indicators like RSI, CCI, MACD, ext. but I do not use any indicators. I only use Chanel and trend lines and candlestick patterns. so I trade with them. but you want to use the indicators you can. Indicator is a mathematical equation for certain numbers or for a certain period of time to assist traders in the market on the knowledge of events occurring with currencies in the past and present. Another way can be said that the results of mathematical calculations, we can use voium from the indicator, oscillator receives traffic. thanks.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yoy are right sir indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit,,,, indicator is a tool that helps you predict the next price movement but not so easy to understand the indicator, some indicators have many rules and if you can not understand the indicator it means you will only get false signals from it so there are always many strategies that teach to read indicator and to combine indicators with other indicators, because the strategist understands the indicators and knows their weaknesses and strengths so that he combines them to make it stronger and that's why the caled system

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are very good and important step forward: indicationurs since iniki mdad sy in country store 8 k, 8 k apni shai i save sakty Albert hen you appreciate Ka Andaza sakty lga give chicken Asani, which is the market exchange rate, kha and the flow of purchase of the sakta hy hy boih, one can use the system to increase profit and i. Technical designation, based on the principle of better d�pendance in each jurisdiction, but indication of technical index is the fact that I do the average Indicator is some graphical representation of the market situation based on previous market conditions. indicators are made based on different market phenomena such as supply demand, more than buying the conditions sold, etc. we can predict future price movement of a market that looks at the trend line formed in the indicator. we can get an idea of what we have done to gain profit in the near future.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders are good, you use their own technology based on all indicators and I really want to use the indicator but not some way of using anyone can direct screenshots on how to use indicator in mt4platform I think the indicator is the tool used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information taken from the history of the couple. Most indicators have very little difference. Almost all indicators depend on the price history of the currency pair. My favorite indicator is the Boilinger band indicator. These blunders help to make me believe as long as the forex trading trade will add excessive confidence to the single indicator and fail to remember so it can easily anytime be 100%. Indications are usually slow along with slow motion. Many people just follow your trend. A warning is usually said to be used to confirm an analysis before entering into your earnings Indicator is a trading tool used to assess or forecast market trends. I use Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and MACD mostly for my trading because I can cross check my strategy easily with the help of this indicator. They give me good and profitable confidence in my trade.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are a very helpful tool for any trader with clearer market conditions. Indicators we will know better how to market the movement, and very helpful to analyze and predict the movement. because I think the indicator as a roadblock, which will help us guide the right path, so we do not get lost in analyzing the market movement. Indicators are helpful to traders because by using indicators we can understand how the price moves. With the help of indicators traders can save their trade from uncertain conditions. Almost 90% indicator is correct for trader. Indicators of application of mathematics and statistics. Basically indicators are used to help us determine the direction of movement of the signal generated during trading. In the forex trading application program (Meta Trader) facility is generally an indicator that you can directly apply to the graph. You should study the usefulness and function of this indicator, to assist you in trading. indicators are tools that tell you about the current and future market situation. Indicator, I think is something that needs to be used in trading. The ON indicator also sometimes believes it can also cause problems. Because the market situation changed suddenly. they are used to putting a stamp on market trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 304 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)