+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 304 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators are tools that are used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information that are taken from the history of a pair. Most of the indicators have very little difference. Almost all the indicators are depending on past history of currency pair prices. My favorite indicator is Boilinger band indicator. indicator is someone's trading strategy which is programmed and formulated. the message is from chart directly but convert to another way to look. we can use indicator but we can not get all his thoughts about trading. so, it help you to understand trading signal. but you should have own judgement to deal the signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators of applying mathematical and statistical sciences. Basically the indicator is used to help us determine the direction of movement of the signals generated at the time of trading. In the forex trading application program (Meta Trader) facilities are generally an indicator that you can directly apply to the chart. You have to study the usability and functionality of these indicators, to help you in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can uncover these kinds of sign along with how we notice industry exactly where move along with which in turn sign the majority of used in the particular graph to uncover industry. The actual catalog can be a favourite for me relocating averages. Specialized sign can be a instrument to look for the trade tendency. indicator is a tool that can help all trader to make an analysis about the market movement,,,we determine the exist trend based on the line that indicator show us...there are two type of indicator...that is trend indicator....this indicator using just if we want to look for an exist trend,,,then an oscillator indicator,,,to recognize and overbought or oversold area,,,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a beginner in the world of forex. so I do not quite know, but I think the indicator is a tool to read the movement. but I still do not know everything about the memngetahui indicators. now I only rely on the news and the trend is going, and occasionally I do exercise about how how to use indicators and indicators of what suits me in a demo account Techie indication is usually a instrument to determine the trade craze therefore any trader can easily industry good similar. Trader takes various marketplace signs to determine the actual craze or modify in craze after which it conduct his or her investments.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such an indicator is a tool provided by metatrader or others in order to help traders to analyze the market based on past benyak trader who likes to indicators such thing but needs to know even though the indicator has an interactive display, but the indicator does not change the state of the market indicators only as a tool to see the trend is going to happen and yet be predicted

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator eik tool hai jo ki hume Forex market trend ke bare me aur trading signal show karta hai, humare mt4 chart me hi kahi tarah ke indicators diye gaye hai jo ki hum log Forex trading ke liye use kar sakte hai. Waise kuch aur indicators bhi hum dusri jagah se lekar chart me upload kar sakte hai. basically indicator mean signal i see most of traders whose fail due to reason believe on the signal and at the result they fail they cannot do trade with own mind and due to fellow to other minds they become fail

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator help you to predict the future price action of the forex market. An indicator can be technical or fundamental. Technical indicators help you predict the price movement of the forex market based on technical chart and price movements. A man who teach the process about Forex trading is a instructor. He know many thing about Forex and one can get more information from him. So, indicators is very important for from trading business. learnig more information one can make a good instructor.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is a very helpful tool for any trader with market conditions more clearly. the indicators we will better know how to market movements, and very helpful to analyze and predict its movements. because it seems to me an indicator as street signs, which will help us menuntu kejalan right, so we did not get lost in analyzing market movements. well me smajhta hu k indicatoor jo hai wo forex me analysis k liye hote hai or hum apki jo trend hoti hai or us ko analysis krne k liye hum induicator istemal krte hai or me smajhta hu k her koi indicator istemal nai kr skta jis k pass indicator k bare me knlwdge hoga sirf wohi use kr skta hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator in my opinion is an invaluable tool in showing trending in the pairs, when we look at this indicator works, then we can be as a tool to decide whether trading sell / buy would we choose, the indicator only as aids and not as a staple in forex trading, we can use as a signpost TCCI trending pairs on M15 timeframe and TF H1, to know the trend is going up if the TCCI curved upward and green on H1, then we identify with the M15, if two shows the same timeframe, then we can buy!
    I include the following below the indicator, may be useful

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indikator adalah hal yang sangat baik dalam dan hal yang penting bagi pedagang karena ap iniki mdad sy apni posisi trading ka shai disha me le ja sakty ayam atau tingkat ka ba andaza Asani LGA sakty hen k pasar ab saya menilai kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha sistem hy saya juga menggunakan mereka dan meningkatkan keuntungan saya. Indicator is very useful for forex trader. Most of the trader use indicator there trading platform. It can give you a sine for trade entry. Many trader use indicator for there trade entry. They combine some indicator for perfect signal. Most of the time indicator will help you very well. I use RSI, CCI, EMA its help me very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 304 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)