+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 304 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    indicator eak tool hota hai jo apko pairs say related information deta hai kay pair kitna up jaye ga kitna down jaye ga aor kia position chal rahi hai is pair ki aor log jitni zayada tarding kar rahay hein is pair per etc yeh sub kuch apko dekhna hota hai main bhi kis pair ki condition sahe hai jis per ap trade laga kar earning kar saktay hein achi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-18), danish555 (2018-04-22), Nirzana (2018-04-26), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), zahid2016 (2018-04-17), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators are merely tools and tools for traders, traders still need to analyze and think to make decisions, indicators only make traders more readable charts and market trends. but the indicator is not one hundred percent if you basically only use one indicator, it is recommended if you use more than 1 indicator so you can minimize the opportunity for wrong indicators Indicators are very useful in Forex and this helps us to have a prediction of market trends. Sometimes indicators help us to detect market trends and generate more profits. There are many indicators and we use different indicators depending on the market situation. I use an indicator when it goes well with my analysis and strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders are good, you use their own technology based on all indicators and I really want to use the indicator but not some way of using anyone can direct screenshots on how to use indicator in mt4platform I think the indicator is the tool used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information taken from the history of the couple. Most indicators have very little difference. Almost all indicators depend on the price history of the currency pair. My favorite indicator is the Boilinger band indicator.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-17), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-17), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-04-17)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    indicator is wo acharay hotay hain jin sa hum komaloom hota hai khum loss paa ja rha hain ya profit prr prr in sa hum ko signal milta hai ka ager hum iss prr ttrade kartay hain to hum ko loss ho gaa agr prr kartay hain to profit

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), rehanayaz (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai indicators technical mein istemaal hota hai aur indicators yaha par bahut tarah ke hote hai jo market ke movemenet ke hisaab se chalte hai, lekin totally indicators par depend rahna ye galat hota hai kafi baar entry point fake deta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators help us in trading and tell about trade trends and we have to use them for our help and we can improve our profit by studying and forex is the best way for us in learning and forex very profitable for me and my family. Many of the indicators work with certain good brokers. Not only are the special indicators used by all very good traders. You will be able to decide on various indicators and analyze. They just follow a certain pattern.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders are good, you use their own technology based on all indicators and I really want to use the indicator but not some way of using anyone can direct screenshots on how to use indicator in mt4platform I think the indicator is the tool used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information taken from the history of the couple. Most indicators have very little difference. Almost all indicators depend on the price history of the currency pair. My favorite indicator is the Boilinger band indicator.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators of application of mathematics and statistics. Basically indicators are used to help us determine the direction of movement of the signal generated during trading. In the forex trading application program (Meta Trader) facility is generally an indicator that you can directly apply to the graph. You should study the usefulness and function of this indicator, to assist you in trading. indicators are tools that tell you about the current and future market situation. Indicator, I think is something that needs to be used in trading. The ON indicator also sometimes believes it can also cause problems. Because the market situation changed suddenly. they are used to putting a stamp on market trends.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can uncover these types of signs along with how we see the industries in which the move moves which in turn signifies most of it is used in certain graphs to reveal the industry. The actual catalog can be a favorite for me to relocate on average. A special sign can be an instrument to look for trade trends. The indicator is useful. We should appreciate the indicators and have to trade with indicators. But we can also trade without indicators like bare trade. But beginners should learn about indicators to use them in our trading objectives. Thank you very much .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

adafx (2018-03-28)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still a beginner in the forex world. so I do not really know, but I think the indicator is a tool for reading motion. but I still do not know everything about the indicator memngetahui. now I just rely on news and trends running, and sometimes I do exercises on how to use what indicators and indicators are right for me in demo accounts Indicators help you in trading and also help you to show trends in the market and it is very helpful for all and we can by using it get from forex and we must learn first and then try to earn income from forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 304 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)