+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 304 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne experience ko stop ni lagana chae or market khush rehna chae big investment lea apko apne time k according hi apni trade per zrori ni ha trend k according hi trade karni chahea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gitadas730 is an unknown quantity at this point gitadas730's Avatar
    Thanks
    I conceive the indicator is a means for us to psychoanalyze the terms movements. the tools that we rise to bang what message prices faculty move. but we also do not adore an indicator because the indicator is basically study the inclination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zara1 is an unknown quantity at this point zara1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question,
    indicator ak helper he jo sab traders ko trading karny me help karta he.forex me different kism k indicators available hen jis ko jis koisn ka indicator suit kar wo us ko apny hisab sy use karty hen or apni taring ko improve karty hen,

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and resistance point can not be seen on your trading terminalit has to be plotted using some parametersi am not so good at technicals but mainly on news i rely on expert to get the support and resistance point of a currency pairi suggest you get familiar with mataf namely different people have their different indicators for trading let alone Indicator in addition doesnt know where support and confrontation is

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    An indictor is a soft ware that does there si something that can help you in very thing that you do there must make sure the work you do is software that you are using is the best of the best that would make you

Banned weiwei11311 is an unknown quantity at this point weiwei11311's Avatar
    Thanks
    Several main indexes, Bollinger Bands
    Bollinger Bands back two, MACD three, the stochastic indicator (KDJ) four, the relative strength index (RSI)
    I suggest you study each index constantly, to fully grasp the situation of each indicator reaction to market changes, and find the market index portfolio trading style.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators hmari help ke lie hote hein bhai indicators ki help ke sath hmm forex me asha earning kar sakte hein,me forex me hmesha hi asha profit make karna bhut pasand karta hun,forex mera favrut buisness ban gea he me isme hmesha ashi trade karna passand karta hun bha je bhut asha buisnes he

Senior Member waseemkhan is on a distinguished road waseemkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator say ham ko bohat he faida hota hai iss liye ham ko chahey k iss main indicators zarror use karnay chahey q k iss say ham ko bohat he faida hasill ho sakta hai iss liye forex sub say best hai

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you can try to learn about this indicator let alone Actually i am not believe in indicator that brings profit for me and and my custom indicator is very helpful to me after all could use some indicators when we trade we could use an indicator for a situation and use another one in another situation as if Also i think so that you should first use a demo account to test and be comfortable with the indicators you have chosen

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I set 50 MA and trend line also as just go and check it out first then come and ask me any question on it accordingly i don't use stochastic or others because a lot of false and late signal as if People do that so that they might get profit only Its always give us a clear indication in Forex market therefore Pleas tell me what is this and how it work and how indicator help us in best trading i am waiting for your best reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 304 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)