+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is trading terminals one option.That say us how i enter the market and when i leave.There are many in the trading terminal so i like this indicator very much.There are many good indicator in this market.I like some one. I may say that indicator is a software in which shows us every thing about the business. Like robot is one of the indicators ane even the mt4 platform is also among the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know? Technical indicator is a tool to resolve the underway market trend Indicator gives us direction trading instructions when we need to sell or buy. Perfect reading of indicators traders would make profit easily so a trader can trade according to the comparable . Trader considers various market indicators to personage out the trend or convert in trend and then perform his trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are formulas or computation that going to give us data that we need to decide what to do in forex. Its like doing trending. That's why before we use an indicators we must check first if that indicators is good or not. Because if we don't check that indicators its maybe end up we actually don't understand what it means and what its stand for. Right now I do enjoy forex trading and I use one indicator only and that is MACD. I do believe MACD can give me a clear view on what the next trend will be.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    signal is a program of selection of information from the currency trading maps modifkasi been in such a way that could provide to help us in studying currency trading and the route of activity of the signs are often created ​​much more improvement is created ​​as a software that works as a manufacturer of cash from the customers, they only observe without having to perform it. indicator is one of the resources that create the investor to create the research to currency trading, and then many of the investor was use the indication, it can let us know some indication about the industry going so i am like to use it.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators is what is being used in trading most of the times, and it is to give direction of where the market is going. Their are default indicators which come with the platform. Some indicators are also commercial indicator which you buy mostly online. The default indicators does not come with any manual on how to use it, but the commercial ones come with instructions. Whichever one you use, just get to know how it works and follow all instructions properly.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators is very good and important things for a Forex trader. Every good trader uses his own technique which is based on any indicator that he find suitable for himself. Indicators is a tool designed to give buy/sell signals for Forex in meta trader. For me, it is actually a robot is also formed on the indicator used, so its capacity is also limited, sometimes he'll profit on specific sessions, so it should indeed further optimize the manual skills of our own, but it is in need patience to practice

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I encourage you to do is to look carefully at the indicators you’re using. Do you have more than one indicator from any of the indicator classes? If so, is there a valid reason for it, or is it simply redundancy that has slipped unnoticed into your trading strategy? More often than not, I’d suggest your strategy could benefit from removal of that extra redundancy. Trading is one business where ‘simple really is best’.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator are nothing but a chart signals which gives buy or sell signal according to market movements. I think indicators are useful for stable market not for volatile markets. Most traders trade with the help of indicator signals, but some times indicator fail to give a perfect analysis or signal and the result is come in form of a loss. well, indicators are a tool in metatrader terminal to help traders. it shows the market conditions, trend strength and gives signals about when the market is overbought or oversold, when the volume or trend is strong, etc. though these are not 100% reliable.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator are nothing but a chart signals which gives buy or sell signal according to market movements. I think indicators are useful for stable market not for volatile markets. Most traders trade with the help of indicator signals, but some times indicator fail to give a perfect analysis or signal and the result is come in form of a loss. well, indicators are a tool in metatrader terminal to help traders. it shows the market conditions, trend strength and gives signals about when the market is overbought or oversold, when the volume or trend is strong, etc. though these are not 100% reliable.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators in Padangan me as a trader, it's like a guide. for indicators that would provide a clearer picture that happens to the market. and when we do not use indicators in the marketplace, it's like walking on the highway remained without signs. so we will not know where we should go to reach the correct destination. because that's very important indicators to help us in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)