+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guys. because I've never used MT5, so I can not distinguish the advantages and disadvantages between MT5 to MT4. however I am sure is a refinement of MT4 MT5 friends, and definitely better refinement and detail in their operations. I prefer to use mt4 platform because I get used to use it, I have ever tried using mt5 for instaforex, but I can't login with my username and password, I dont know how to log in with mt5 platform, and then I create the demo account and get in to mt5 platform, I think I still prefer to use mt4 :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Saddam Hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,064 Times in 3,917 Posts
    I had been using the MT4 trading platform, and I think this is the best MT4. because by using the MT4 platform, I run the application system easier to trade, and the MT4 platform is also more stable connections. i trade in metatrader 4. i have found it very useful, i can get a various range of indicators from it, most of them are worthless though. and also the color theme of this terminal is very attractive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 cloud is a mobile platform. By spoken language, we have a tendency to discuss with mercantilism not solely on the pc however additionally on smartphones and tablets. MT4 is on the market for 3 completely different formats: desktop, mobile, and browser. each mobile ( iOS, Android) and also the MetaTrader Webtrader net platform area unit is totally compatible with the desktop terminal.

If your military formation on your pc, you'll simply manage it from your pill via the mobile version for Android/iOS devices. All knowledge is displayed properly. the most purpose with the browser and also the mobile platform is that you just area unit time and place freelance. you're continuously ready to check the account or favor to shut associate degree order at any time, and from any device that's connected to the web.

MetaQuotes package corporation has enforced many various functions for mercantilism Forex & CFD instruments. MT4 offers completely different mercantilism and analytical technologies, and add extra services for skilled traders. it's plenty to supply for Forex & CFD mercantilism. one of the key strengths of MT4 is recursive mercantilism. recursive mercantilism refers to mercantilism with the assistance of automatic mercantilism systems.

Expert Advisors (EA) trade at a preset algorithmic program. The MQL4 IDE is constructed into the platform, that permits you to make a private authority or mechanism of any quality. Most new traders don't seem to be at home with MQL4, however, they will still use the inherent app store 'MetaTrader Market' and also the free library 'Code Base'. There, you'll realize everything you may would like for economical mercantilism – a range of various technical indicators, scripts, and EAs.

One of the key edges of the MT5 platform is that traders don't seem to be restricted to the exploitation of the inherent analytical resources, like MT5 tables, indicators, and graphs. as a result of MQL5, associate degree object-oriented, and a superior artificial language, traders area unit ready to produce their own technical indicators.

The secret writing ought to be a lot of easier than MQ4 in order that traders will even produce mercantilism robots, or skilled Advisors (EA). mercantilism robots (EAs) area unit ready to mechanically implement completely different mercantilism methods supported a variety of various inputs. That way, readers can have the power to access terribly correct market research and forecasts.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer to use the MT4 platform. platforms is the best because it is widely used by traders. here I can put up with a good variety of custom indicators, and connections needed MT4 platform is also relatively small. There are two kind of meta trader MT4 and MT5. MT5 is advanced version more than MT4. I use MT4 because I comfortable from it. You can choose any kind of meta trader.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer to use the MT4 platform. platforms is the best because it is widely used by traders. here I can put up with a good variety of custom indicators, and connections needed MT4 platform is also relatively small. There are two kind of meta trader MT4 and MT5. MT5 is advanced version more than MT4. I use MT4 because I comfortable from it. You can choose any kind of meta trader.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader is suitable for traders who has an internet connection with good speed.But for the traders like us, the poor country people, meta trader 4 is the best.In meta trader 4, price movement is more small.So a trader can tarde more precisely and accurately.But for bad internet connection, a trader does not get that facility.So i prefer meta trader 4.It is more easy to trade in MT4. Dear Meta Trader 5 is a new version it have new adding features for traders it is obviously no doubt more options and much betterthan Meta trader 4 but people are using mt 4 due to functions in mt 4 are familiar to people mostly. but i suggest to switch you and using m64 for beautiful future.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye to aap par depend karta hai ki aapke kiske saath jyada comfortable hain. Meta-trader 4 aur meta-trader-5 dono hi achhe platform hain trading karne ke liye. Mujhe Meta-trader 4 jyada easy lagta hai kyonki main usme trading jyada kiya hun aur jyada comfortable hun. Meta trader 5 having more advance platform than meta trader 4 but mujhe practice karni hogi yahan trading karne ki.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The meta trader 4 is very famous and very usefull with lot of people. It is easy to use. By this platform, we can open buy or sell position very by clicking in the short cut in the main screen of this platform. Now, I use meta trader 4 for mobile it is so easy to use and have all the features of computer platform. I don't know any thing about meta trader 5 but I heard that is the new version of meta trader 4.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 it is real such soft for me. Beginners can use MT4. Erst I lay MT5 but I can not realize this. It is very some tall for me. I reckon that MT4 is easier then MT5. Only use F9 I can buy and transact for trade in MT4. We can set interpret using Toolbar. MT4 is elementary to see history of trading and topical trading using Account and trade fix. I cerebrate all beginner should use MT4 to treat easily.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai meray anumaan k mutabiq meta trader 4 jayada easy lagta ha mjy us ka shayad karan ye ha k mein ny kafi samay us py kam kia ha and meta trader 5 usi ka advanced version ha to pehlay new traders ko mt4 py training karni chahye fir uska advanced level use karna chahie. Can we have any example of tipical EA styles writtren for Mt5,written you say EA.s will have to rewitten for MT5is that an acxross-the-boaard statement or EA"sthat do not comply .Witch the indicators still be contained witch the NFA restrictions. Refine your trading mathod by adding addiational parameters for entries an have a ways to trade them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)