+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically meta trader 4 and 5 both are the trading software fro same parents, in my opinion the meta trader 4 is best then that of the meta trader 5, because meta trader 4 is really very helpful and also a user friendly software for all the new comers while the meta trader 5 is a little bit confusing for a new comer
    and well personally i have not tried the forex meta trader 5 and this is because i have no reason to want to move out of trade mt 4 because the platform is very easy to use and it does not require must internet connection before it will function unlike the mt5 that needs a high internet consumption for its functionability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well both meta trader are best for us , that is not your duty to choose mt5 or mt4 platform because broker who they are giving to you mt5 platform with little invest then you can choose it because all brokers have both platform with different step and with different strategies with different rules and limits , so choose mt4 platform always ok
    and i think mt4 meta trader is best than mt5 meta trader because once i want to use mt5 meta trader then i realize that it much heavy than mt4 meta trader also which is not good for our computer too..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that We certainly do not, however, met a broker 5 how I feelling very comfortables as the using meta tags multiple provider, as much as I used to feelled so relaxed with him still a used for the comparison and you find that the provider is preferable to one of the many uses a couple of it really !!
    and For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest I also have not yet used meta dealer 5 as I sense much comfortable using meta marketer 4 and I am used to it and brains comfortable with it but one has to experiment it to compare and see which dealer is better among the two. and But do not use meta trader 5 how I feel that I'm used to it and feel comfortable with him, but someone has to try to take the fight completely comfortable using meta trader, as well as four, and that traders are healthier, between 2.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now my business is only valid for the company's behalf, to Mt4. Through test modem t m t bank account specific minimum purchase 5 working out and experiment, 5 would be a huge jump. Now it's affordable and Mt4. So I spent money for mt5 will soon receive compensation of 5 mg is good;. New signals and three final. In addition to the revised methodology for the calculation of benefits. Mt 5 prefer to use our 5 main mt5 speed.
    and I have been using meta trader 4 from the very first day of my forex trading career and i don't want to change to meta 5 right now because i am a new trader so i want to first achieve a full grip on meta trader 4 before moving to meta trader 5.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge that a beginner in Forex market better use of meta trader 4 and is much easier than using meta trader 5 because it is superior and has a lot of new things. You do not need to hesitate because basically they have the same principle. and According to me if it is to decide that which is the best online software then i will personally prefer the meta trader 4 because i have used this software and i have found this software so easy to use because the graph analysis in this software is easy to understand.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have use the meta trader 5 and i think its very complex to use and understand..there are many tools that very hard to use for the beginner while mt4 is very simple to use and understand and Meta trader 5 is the advance version and it is better from meta trader 4 but it will difficult for new.Meta trader 4 is the best for new and easily accounted withe meat 4.so it will good for new.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worlds presumably trading platform is mt4 on account of its choices, however mt5 can be wonderful and really faster than mt4, however the leverage is amazingly low, & its new within the whole market, it take a few time to firmly get popular and Not for any use Intermediate finished fifth, I feel comfortable with the four major brokers and metadata used to, and I feel comfortable with, but what is best, you should know this and try to to assess change agents

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think and know that in forex trading business market metatrader4 is best trading platform for all forex trader in the world. And this trading platform is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform. So it is for now i doing forex trade on the MT4 trading platform.
    and wesy to dono trading platforum achy hen lekin men is waqt bhi trading keiliey meta trader 4 use karta hun yeh plateforume best aur simple bhi hey meta trader 5 nex trading plateforum hy aur latest version hey .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you can take advantage of Mt4 account. I've tried about Mt5 demo account, for which the minimum investment Mt4 about Mt5. Now, its low price. Therefore, should invest about Mt5. About Mt5 good blessing. New and updated earlier figures. There is an alternative method for calculating the compensation. I decided to use about Mt5 and I led the five-star rating about Mt5.
    and I always use MT4 for my trade. because my habit of using MT4, so I already feel comfortable with MT4, MT4 so be the best for me. I've tried menggunaman MT5 to trade me, and I have trouble finding the features available in the MT5, so it makes me less comfortable in using MT5 trading. but really all just a matter of habit in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)