+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 426 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market pr News ka bohot ziada asar hota hai. Ap kuch news or unka us currency pr effect ka jaeza le sakty hain k Jab News any wali hun market bohot taizi se move karti hai, Balky buri tarhan 500-900 pips tak b move ho jati hai. Is liye Fundamental analysis and Technical analysis forex market me bohot ehmiyat rakhy hain in pr special tor pr tawjjah dijye ga. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-23)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that news is very important for trader because when trader know the news that give trader good market over view that help in trading a lot. I think every trader should need to focus on their trading then they can easily making profit with news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-23)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    forex trading ma news ki bohat zaida importance hoty ha kio ka jab be koi news aty ha tu market pa is ka bohat zaida asar parta ha is liye in sab ki bohat zaida ahmiyat hoty ha jab be ham trading karty ha market ma news ko dhk kar krny chahiye

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), incomejobs (2017-10-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), kanita (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-31), memi memi (2017-10-23), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-28), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Junior Member hafizatta is on a distinguished road hafizatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well first let me you guys news are available on forexfactory.com , now lets cheak out the priority level of news yellow news don't make big differences orange is make normal effect but the most effective news is red colored because decision were strong in these news

Member bennabimoney is on a distinguished road bennabimoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the importance of the news in forex trading depends on the style of trading your using ,,, if your a news trader who relie on the news and looking for the big movement in forex influanced bye the news than its prety important to folow them and base your trading on them in order to make profit

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that news are very important in forex trading. with news trading you qucikly earn a profit but this is so risky because forex trading is a very profitable business and in this business whn you easily success when you have a complete knowledge of forex and releated news.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right but we have to refresh like when we use the news and when not. I have a simple formul
    that when transacting on smaller graphs like 5M, 15M and 30M at that time I just use the technique and
    when I choose to trade on a larger time frame at that time I am considering a new one along with the technique that gives me more. better results
    becarfull

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that there are so many News site in internet and those site are really very helpful for traders . Economy news always very affected in Forex marker and this is very important for trader . Many trader always follow news for open a good trade,because sometime news trading make profitable.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main all news important nh hote hain or her news wrong bhe nh hote hai es liye forex ke trading main hume her news ko achi tara se watch kr ke he trading main enter hona chaye or just one news ko watch kr ke forex ke trading nh krni chaye zida se zida news ko watch krna chaye trading main phr es main profit hai

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), alizubair (2017-10-21), ayeshapak (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-20), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), jhoradpak (2017-10-22), rafictn (2017-10-21), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), yulbang111 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-20)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe when news happening, the volatility of market's movement is very high. yup, news is one of the market mover and knowledge about reading a news effect is very important for us in our trading proccess. we should have know fundemental analysis to complete our technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 426 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)