+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzad007 View Post
    News aik bohat hi important role play karta hai humari trading me q k news se aap ko idea ho jata hai market ka trend change honay wala hai or aap phir active ho jatay hain apni next trade k liye . News aap ko market k signals bhi provide karta hai jis se aap apni short term trades se kafi ziada profit earn kar skatay hain .
    News ki bohat zayada importance hoti hai forex main wo is liye kay jab news ka time hota hai jis bhi pair kay baray main news hoti hai us ki information apko forex factory website hai wahan mil jati hai kay kis pair ki news hai to us time us pair main movement bohat fast ho jati hai jo clever traders hotay hein wo kafi achi earning kar letay hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly news is very important in the Forex market and I personally do not like trading at the time of news, because the price is moving quickly serious and bring a lot of points which may stray to 200 points in just two hours, something which makes us afraid of trading at the time of news because it may not be able to exercise control transactions in which open them in terms of goals and points may not be able to close the deal on the stop-loss point, which we recognize and therefore we should have to have experience before you start trading in the news in times of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know news is the things that move the forex market price, so if you ask what is the important of news this news are really important because without news the price will never able to move, but for trader they still can trade without news and only depend on fundamental analysis but at first time the maker of fundamental analysis for sure already make it conected with news

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main new bhot ahm hoti hai aur forex market say news par bhot voilty hoti hai aur jub hum ko forex main achi kowleged ho aur hum ko news ko follow karna ath ho to hum forex main news time main bhot money earning kar shkaty hai ur hum ko chai hai k hum humsha forex main news ko sumj kar kam karna chia hai............ No doubts The news is very important in The Forex Trading business. In my views the best way of news is Forex Trading is Forex factory website. This website is very helpful for Forex Traders.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News are the most important factor that moves the market. It tells that what will happen next in the market. It also help us to avoid risky events when market moves too sharply. If you really want to become a successful trader then use Fundamental analysis with technical analysis. This will help you to trade more effectively. So many websites are available from which we can get info of news at any time for 24hours. I mostly use forexfactory and investing.com for the news purpose. The most important news are employment,interest rate change, unemployment change, payroll and trade balance. These kind of news shoot the market down or up in no time.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News aik bohat hi important role play karta hai humari trading me q k news se aap ko idea ho jata hai market ka trend change honay wala hai or aap phir active ho jatay hain apni next trade k liye . News aap ko market k signals bhi provide karta hai jis se aap apni short term trades se kafi ziada profit earn kar skatay hain .

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the development of news today is very important, This is very important because if we can not follow the movement of prices well then we will loss aplenty. By kanena that at least we have to know when it will be time news and roughly will have an impact on the movement of any pair. That way we can anticipate would be the worst thing that will happen to our account later. Therefore, I was always watching the news on the development of web forexfactory

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it is very important to be familiar about the Forex market news as we can get several ideas about the Worlds economic natures and could guess that which currency pairs would go in which way.One could be very much aware of the news as ignorance of that could make you miss an opportunity in the trading market. news buhat hi zaida important cheez mani jati hay bhaiya g , ya market ma akar kabi bi es ka trend change kar sakti hay , es liyay zaruri hota hay k hu market ma trading karty waqat es ka dihaan zarur rakhy , ya zaruri cheez hay .:-)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders who use fundamental analysis, forex news is very important, because the news yag forex market will move, for a beginner trader, news analysis is very difficult to understand, so they prefer technical analysis, which only use indicator well yes my dear, I obviously do agree with you and i think that some time the news are also wrong and because of it we suffer losses so its better to follow the news as well as our strategy and ideas so that we can be more confident and perfect and be more profitable .

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhae log news bhut jyada hi denger hoti h kabhi kabhi hamko bhut jaydaa hi en bato ko bhut jyada hi dhyan dena chahiye jisse ki ham aapna pesa bhut jayada hi achi tarike se bacha sake hamko bhut jayada hi dhyan dena chahiye apne broker ke upar ki kab nes a rahi h jisse ki hamko bhut jayada hi fayada hota hai apne ac ko bachane me . news achi bhi ho skati h Nevertheless at this point, i can't equipped to discover the specific supplier with media trading. Playing with simple fact, large investors are generally understand the media along with deal with industry that they can hope this news can make just about any improvements with industry. Yet, this investors help make some improvements with industry by simply launching offers by simply discovering some media. And so, we all could also forecast some activity any time media arrived with trader podium or even in different different technique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)