+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 426 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not a much importance of the calendaer news really, but the overall news is a major fator that can have a longer term impact in forex trading, this fact is just a plus for some. and I believe that the news trading is of great importances to a traders as a traders who has strong fundamentals analysis stand a goods chances to makes good money in shorts spans of the time and makes maximums profits in theirs trades based on news updates !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-28)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir news forex ka hisa hain, news ke wqt market per effect phrta ha or currency pair ki movemnt speed me hoti ha , or isi ki waja se market up or down ati ha, news ke wqt tradng thori risky hoti ha, is liye ap dkh kr lot lgao news ke wqt, ma scapling krta hu news time me i ell tell you, well the importance of news therefore I keep on visiting forex factory website where I can find every news related to forex. The forex factory is a very good website for forex news because it also tells us about the news that whether it is breaking, medium impact or low impact news, so be carfull.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news will provide a significant impact and this will certainly be felt by all traders, especially if they do not realize it and even one into a position where I think that there are trade even just going to make it a failure of will. and I completely agree with your opinion to know of any news medium, large or small, or better use of forex factory because it is a website that provides the latest news and when the news of the red color will have a major impact, although the trend is going to hit the spot

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont trade on news since i trade base on technical analysis.For those who use techical analysis for their trade may find news confusing as the impact will not seen on the chart as the news brodcasts.It take time to see the empact on chart.But those whow are fundamental traders news is the main key they use to trade.I think there are many sites that they provide news on forex.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab market ma news ati ha tu us se market ma majood tamam currency pair ma movement hoti ha kuch pair down trend ma move kartay han and kuch pair up trend ma move kartay han is liye ak trader ke liye news ko study karna and uske mutabik plan kar ke trade karna bohat zarori ha. news bht imp cheez hti hai forex mai aur news ki waja se market bjht zyada up down hojati hai aur news ki basis pr hi log bht kuch karte hain jo kabhi faidaaur kabhi nuqsaan de deti hai unhe

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji jabb bhi forex market me koi bahut bada news aana hota hai to uss din market bahut he thin hota hai kyunki sab kuch news par depend rehta hai aur aise time me agar trader ko aane wale news ka pata ho sirf tabhi market me kaam karna chahiye nahi to sirf watch he karna chahiye.. News hmay everytime new new cheezo sa awae krti ha market ka bary mai kafi information news sa milte ha tv news live news forex ki apne news ya sb bht affect krti ha Currency news agr hm news ko follow na kry to hm trading mai loss kr jae gay forex base bh news pa krte ha

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading jab release news hoti hai tu currency ki moment fast ho jati hai aur forex aik acha business hai aur agar aap forex mein new hain tu sab sy phlay forex ko samjay aur is business ko understand kary yeh aap ky liye good hai aur is business mein demo par practice bohat important hai tab aap is business mein success hasil kar saktay hain. news trading bohat achi hai aur forex aik hacha business hai aur mein is ko as a part time leta hoon yeh aap par depend karta hai aur is business mein aap easily success hasil kar skatay hain only ziyda sy ziyda demo par trading kiya kary aur yeh best hai aur mera best teacher yeh forum hai aur yeh acha hai.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading achi hai aur forex aik trusted business hia aur is busienss mein loss karnay ky bawajood is bsuiness ko leave nai kartay jo loss hota hai wo aap ki mistake sy create hota hai aur aap ko chiaye ky first approximately 1 month demo account par practice kary take aap able ho jaye money earn karnay ky liye pir aap is business mein success hasil kar saktay hain aur aik achay trader ban sakty hian yeh aap ky liye acha reh ga aur forex humara future hai. Forex trade may news sirf oss waqt aap ki trading per asaar andaaz hoti hay jab aaap scalping ye day trading kertay hain, agar aap long term trader hain to phir daily news ka itna ziada effect aap ki trading per nae hota, laykin phir bhi aap ko oss per nazar rakhni cheay.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Trading during the news you need to learn to read the economic news of the basic sources, and you have to learn to compare the numbers and the old data and projected, which was passed

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    the most critical time in news is the primary multi day stretch of reliably it have a lot of huge news that can affect the trades amazingly mind blowing and change it in a nutshell period. for the best way to deal with understand the news is from the TV space or a few destinations that gives you this information

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 426 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)