+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 426 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4255

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member habalji is an unknown quantity at this point habalji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han forex news market ki upar bahat hi important consa currency pair ki position hote hai advance jana jate iss karan trader ki bahat subidha hote hai aur jarurat vi trader ke liye currency pair ko hi trade karte hai isslye pahele se hi jana jata consa country keya position iss hisab se trade karte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News plays an important role in Forex trading and these are the actual movers of the market because these are news which make a currency strong or weak, so you should have complete information about currency news when you are going to start live trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arif is an unknown quantity at this point Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business have some news . forex is one of them. Important news is can your profit in-crass day by day. News is the most important that for forex trading . Fundamental analysis and other important news to declare any meeting and so that any time market move that any position so a forex trader alert the any news in forex trading. Specially there is important news are move to the market any time.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the news is also very important to note because the result of the movement will be substantial or significant. That way we can be more wary and on guard with the margin we have, not to have too many positions, or risking too big account.

Member saharak is an unknown quantity at this point saharak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is important for the news trader only, because they need news to analyze the market. So many traders in the world uses the same news to trade, makes the market very volatile during news. it makes news become so important for the news trader

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that news is very important when there are some news there are certain important discussion or decisions that take place related to the specific currency so there are more chances of major or minor change in movement of currency so news trading is important

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that so many websites are available from which we can get info of news at any time for 24hours. I mostly use forexfactory and investing.com for the news purpose. The most important news are employment,interest rate change, unemployment change, payroll and trade balance. These kind of news shoot the market down or up in no time.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that economic data of different countries are released in news reports on a weekly basis and these are indicators of the health of the concerned countries or zones. This is usually called the fundamentals and have great impact on prices movements markets wide.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that to trade news requires you understand heavy concept , there is a time earlier there is a time late and there is the right time but the market does not respond to your correctness, the best of everything is always to follow something that would buy you the right trading idea, these trading advantage that I saw that worked for me is pending orders on both sides and which ever the market swings.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    news ka market me bahut bada asar padta hai..jitna asar technicals nahi kar pate usse zada asar news karti hai forex pe aur currency pair pe
    isliye har trader ko news ke hisab se trading karne ki salah di jati hai..kyunki news hi sabse bada karan hai jiski wajah se traders margin call tak jate hai kyunki news ke time pe market bahut zada volatile ho jata hai aur kayi pips idhar udhar bhag jata hai
    news market mai ek fuel ka kam karti hai jab koi v news jasa ki bank ki news ane wali ho fer app ko trade nai karni chahi aa agar app es time mai news karo ge app loss karo ge news mai app ko bikul v trading nai karni chahi aa
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 426 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)