+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91

Thread: What is use of bolinger band?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands is very useful indicator. You can use it very easily for you chart. Many trader use bollinger bands and trader with it. Mainly bollinger bands tradeing system is long when price touch lower band.
    Short when price touch upper band. Exit trade middle band. I think every trader trader like this. But they use some other indicator for perfect entry. I use bollinger bands with defalt setting and I also use stochastic, 200 EMA and 50 EMA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amit For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is use of bolinger band?

what is bolinger band and what use in when we trade in forex market .how i set this in chart. what is its position and how can i see it . how we get big benefit from a bolinger band . how many line in it.
    in the standart metatrader 4, the bollinger band has 3 lines, which is the upper line, the bottom line, and the middle line. Bollinger bands is calculated by using the standard deviation of certain period of the price and is used to measure the volatility of the market. If the Volatility is high the bollinger bands will gets wider, but when the volatility is low then the bollinger bands will get smaller

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Uhuru (2017-10-16)

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    bolinger band is very usefull indicator.. if one can practice on it .. regularly than he can easily know when to enter and exit.. mainly .. its.. have three lines.. 1st and 3nd line is based on resistance and support. .. and 2nd line is based on moving average.when market price is between this three line.. its means dont enter the market.. market have flat trend.. when market price open above the upper line its means buy... and open below the lower line its means sell..
    okay ashwini shall you please tell me how can i open and use bolinger band indicator?am i need to download any software?please explain me about it
    and another doubt for me what is support and resistance?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bolinger band is very usefull indicator.. if one can practice on it .. regularly than he can easily know when to enter and exit.. mainly .. its.. have three lines.. 1st and 3nd line is based on resistance and support. .. and 2nd line is based on moving average.when market price is between this three line.. its means dont enter the market.. market have flat trend.. when market price open above the upper line its means buy... and open below the lower line its means sell..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

chmobeenafzal (2017-06-21), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Uhuru (2017-10-16)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex**** View Post
    what is bolinger band and what use in when we trade in forex market .how i set this in chart. what is its position and how can i see it . how we get big benefit from a bolinger band . how many line in it.
    BB is a very good indicator to be used in our charts. Its simple to use too and i feel its the best indicator to start with especially for a newbie. Its logic is that the price tends to move to the middle line whenever the price touch the upper or lower bands. so sell when the price touch the upper bands and buy when it touch the lower bands. It is indeed a good tool.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band forex ka bahut acha technical indicator mana jata hai
    isko aap indicator list se set kar sakte hai...isme 2 levels hote hai jinke beech me market ke ghumne ke kafi chances hote haui..issi se aapko moving average bhi pata chal sakti hai..
    sare experienced trader is indicator ko hamesha follow karte hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is use of bolinger band?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to forexpips For This Useful Post:

Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), mehro (2019-04-28), Mustansir (2018-05-12), Uhuru (2017-10-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91

Subscribe to this Thread (2)