+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way for deposit?

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to start trading on Real Forex Account and earn money you need to make a deposit. Before making a deposit you should know that OctaFX does not charge commission on deposits or withdrawals.
    How to make a deposit at OctaFX Forex Trading Account
    Credit or debit Visa cards.
    Bitcoin.
    Skrill.
    Neteller.
    Fasapay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by husnul View Post
    Of course I will choose E-money processors like Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, Moneybookers, Web Money etc. There are other reasons for this ... From my country, we are not allowed to deposit through bank accounts and credit cards ... this is why E-currency is my only remaining choice ... and they are also not troublesome. And to deposit, I am more like to use liberty reserves or web money. the cost of these two payment processors is cheaper, safer because it uses security that is quite tight and easy to use
    hanji sir epayments ke through he forex me deposit karwaya jaata hai lekin abb market me liberty reserve to kabka shut down ho chuka hai,esme money laundering hua tha aur aajkal sabse famous webmoney ya netter he esme use kiya ja raha hai,esme trader ko pehle market me sabb ache se fees enke baarein me pata karlena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use any payment processor that functions in our country to invest in the foreign exchange trading business. Liberty reserve is one that I use so they also have provisions for instant updates when we traders fund our account through it. and my suggestion is to use skrill as a valid way everywhere in the world. and as I imagine alacritous liberty reserve you can urinate instantly without any work, I use it for an overnight, it's also neat for less money you can accumulate 1 banknote and no substantial substance money in your trade account.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty Reserve is the best way to deposit and withdrawals from Forex. it's a system that is too fast and dynamic. also has a low cost then other systems. I always use freedom in my transactions. and I am almost a year, always deposit and withdrawal through liberty reserve. I think the e-currency liberty reserve is the best. service is very fast, and always on time. the commission charged is also low. suitable for small traders like me.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My only method of depositing and withdrawal was money booker e-banking during all of my transactions with my broker, I had no problems with them, so I was very satisfied with their service and support. that's my opinion and I don't publish to any company. The best way to make a deposit to and from your account is via transfer. although it is rather long but safe from all systems and there are no intermediaries involved. almost every home broker strongly supports this deopocyte system and withdrawal because it directly creates a customer account.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-05-31)

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I will choose E-money processors like Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, Moneybookers, Web Money etc. There are other reasons for this ... From my country, we are not allowed to deposit through bank accounts and credit cards ... this is why E-currency is my only remaining choice ... and they are also not troublesome. And to deposit, I am more like to use liberty reserves or web money. the cost of these two payment processors is cheaper, safer because it uses security that is quite tight and easy to use

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as the payment tool that I use is NETELLER, I make a deposit with NETELLER because it is free of charge from NETELLER. NETELLER is also very useful if we can have it at all because it is very profitable than other payment methods. NETELLER also available on credit cards also makes it easy for us to withdraw money with a card. I have no experience depositing my account, so I don't know the right method for the best deposit, but one thing I know very well is that the bank always receives more commissions when we want to transfer money to or from the bank.

Junior Member Nomi320 is an unknown quantity at this point Nomi320's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For small investment best way to deposit and withdraw is online E-Payment Wallets like skrill, Paypal etc. However if you have big investments then do it through debit cards or through bank wire. I think bank is the most secure method to deposit and withdraw. Some brokers also give debit cards for this purpose.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, payment warning is the best way to deposit money in Instaforex. Because I have deposited money in Instaforex through payment alert and it's very easy. And my deposit is credited directly to the Instaforex account. The same way I prefer you to make a withdrawal. And yes, using a bank transfer will incur a substantial cost. for traders with large capital it is very suitable. for me, the use of liberty reserves is more flexible. want to withdraw only $ 5 still must be served.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, Instaforex offers so many choices including Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers etc ... and when you make a deposit through e-currency it's instant. For withdrawals, it will only take a few hours and a few minutes. This will depend on the time of your request. If customer service is online then it will only be a few minutes. And the best deposit is because my opinion is a liberty reserve because the service is very fast compared to the others. so I always prefer LR to attract money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)