+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother ye app per depend kerta hy app ne kis method sey trade lga rahy aoin zaioda tar log tou tecnical or candle stick base per trading kerthy hain or profit be earn kerty hain or brother fundamental base per zaida tar log loss he ker jaty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayoaoa is an unknown quantity at this point mayoaoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a trader expects the market to rise, it will usually say something like: "I think that the price of EUR / USD will be up to $ 1.3000; When any level should I buy?" Shall be answered: "What is the amount of risk borne by the trading? Or, in other words when trading will emerge from the deal if valid expectations?" This response usually comes as a surprise to the trader; he never thinks he might be mistaken or taught at any level should be put stop-loss order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KabirAshraf is an unknown quantity at this point KabirAshraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newcomer in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.Swap is the easer on your open positions. While runing account you have choice to open swap free account.I think.

Senior Member bory is an unknown quantity at this point bory's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai ji ager aap forex trading field mein newbies ho to meri aap ko yehi advise hai ke first aap currency pe trading ka skill gain karo then Gold , Silver pe jump karo qu ke yeh trading kerne mein zyada experience chahiye hota hai so pehle aap pairs pe trading karein ....

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager tu aap Forex trading mein new hain tu then mein aap ko yehi advice kerta hun k aap ko Gold pe trading nahi kerni chahye because Gold trading is a very risky trading aur mostly brokers gold pe bohat ziada spread charge kertay hain. Aur swap free account mein broker hamari trades per commission charge nahi kerta.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    crude oil sometimes is really rough and can be really serious to really work with the right working principles that we see around we have to work as hard and prove the good things that come in the market we are all seen to work well for certain reason we have to work as hrd to develop the good that we see around in forex

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Ham logon ko apni trading me sabse pehle is tarah ki currencies ko choose karna hota hai jinki madad se trades ham aasani ke saath me kar sakte hain aur hamare liye income karna aasan ban jata hai. Ham logon ko kai saari baaton ko bhi samajhna hoga agar hame Gold aur Silver me trading ko karna hai.
    Bhai pahle to humare ko wohi currency pair ko choose karna hota hai, jis par hum trading karna jante hote hai, agar gold aur silver par trading karna jante hai, to in par bhi hum trade kar sakte hai bhai,
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friend if you are beginner in forex and commodity market then you should open a demo account in forex market and you should trade like real account on demo account .after some time you find you have become good trader in forex market.

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading Gold , silver or Oil is also the same way of trading currencies , but you require an experience for to trade on on those commodities, for me a trade gold using the direction of eurusd . see the two as positively related so once i see a deviation from this relationship, i buy and sell at the same time. at the moment there is a deviation from there relationship i have sold Gold and bought Eurusd

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Trading Gold , silver or Oil is also the same way of trading currencies , but you require an experience for to trade on on those commodities, for me a trade gold using the direction of eurusd . see the two as positively related so once i see a deviation from this relationship, i buy and sell at the same time. at the moment there is a deviation from there relationship i have sold Gold and bought Eurusd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)