+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on metatrader with gold,silver or currencies are just same.the same process and rules are applied.the only difference is most of the brokers will charge higher spreads for gold ,silver or oil.but buying and selling this items are same like EURUSD etc..and swaps are which the broker will charge to you for your overnight opened positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to murphy For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basing on what I know, gold and silver trading is the same thing as currency trading. Honestly,
    I do not know about crude oil. Listen to bro, I'm also a beginner but my advice to you is to avoid gold
    and silver if you are a beginner: their spreads are high, they move in a crazy way and
    if you do not already have a big account that you really can not do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2017-09-30), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), tikukur (2017-09-25)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tradfing in addition to currencies is similar but requires extra special effort in gold as
    gold prices increase day by day and if inexperienced, he can not handle complex situations. Likewise,
    crude oil trading is also difficult because the economic and political conditions of the world change at all times.
    When one country controls crude oil production, it directly affects trade in this world that can not be handled by beginners.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Junior Member mohame is an unknown quantity at this point mohame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on gold needs a large capital I advise you to trade on the major currencies and not to risk in gold only after studying the movement of gold well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mohame For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apne jo pair batae hn onko comuudityies kehtey hn ye advance level pr a kr trade hoti hn but me apko bass 1 hi baat kaho ga ke agar ap s pr trade kr rhe hn ho to ap bass treend ko follow krna hn oskee against kabhi bhi ni jana hn jab tk support and resistance na a gae bas
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), incomejobs (2017-09-27), kanita (2017-09-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its trading operation is almost the same as the trading currency pairs, technical trading strategies you can use the same strategy used to trade a currency pair.
    swap is an interest rate # a popular and highly liquid financial derivative instrument in which two parties agree to exchange interest rate cash flows, based on a specified notional amount from a fixed rate to a floating rate (or vice versa) or from one floating rate to another.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by murphy; 2017-09-25 at 01:31 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to murphy For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think gold and silver trading is the best trading i like gold and oil and silver trading because gold and oil movement is best if we have big investment in the forex trading we are success in the gold and oil trading i don,t like pair trading because pair trading is not best for me i like only gold and oil trading because i have big experience in the gold and oil and silver trading so this the best trading pair,

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), ayeshapak (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-30), incomejobs (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-29), rafictn (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-09-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many opportunities to gain or lose all investments in the "gold" trades of precious metals.
    If we know all the basics of forex and know all the techniques and strategies of forex trading,
    than you can choose gold precious metals to trade. Movemr = ent is very fast
    and a senior trader can trade with gold otherwisw you will lose all your investment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

salih (2017-09-24)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me real or demo me ye farq ye ha ke demo me koi apna paisa ni hota to loss ki tanshan ni hoti to loss ni hota real pe tanshan ki waja se loss hota ha

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-10-02)

Junior Member kungkung is on a distinguished road kungkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading gold and sliver is very dangerous for new traders because the currency and commodities
    have not had the same movement with you to gain experience for gold especially for trading on
    it and also you need a large forex account for this because when the movement of currency moves.
    for 100 pips then at the same time gold will move up to 1000 pips
    You can use MACD indicator for Gold it will tell you trend super market gold so you can earn money by using Gold using MACD strategy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kungkung For This Useful Post:

interupted (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)