+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 160 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not trade it and try for learn it and listen just that it is slow trade and now i am learn it and try for trade and forex trade is best in the world and we have to try that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a trader of Insta Forex and I use swap free account as if my trades remain open for few days then also no swap is deducted.While in swap accounts swaps are deducted if our trades remains open after 24 hrs.To trade with Gold,Silver and Crude oil we need to have a big capital like 2000-3000$.We need to look for strength and weekness of USD.As USD strengthens price of Gold,Silver and Crude oil will also go up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me currency pairs me trading karta ho gold silver crude oil me kabi deal nahin ki es liye itni how know nahin ha lakin expert ka kehna ha gold me trading karny ka liye ap ke pass huge capital hona chahiye. swap option se humay intrest milta hai open deal se.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayry khayal main agar aap gold silver ya phir oil main trade karna chahty hain too aap kay pass boohat sara capital hoona chahyay oor long trading karni chahyay.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold,silver aur crude oil ki trading hume dhyaan se karni chahiye aur agar enki trading hum fundamental aur technical se karein tou hei faida hai kyunki fundamental ka gold par kaafi impact padta hai aur usse fir silver par bhi esliye hume esme apne capital ko bahut achhe se manage karke hei trade karna hoga..

Senior Member alisaeed750 is an unknown quantity at this point alisaeed750's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am approval with you. We should know that "old is gold". And the more you execute the more you comprehend. So, if we want to produce a lot of money for decades then we should never stop learning.

Senior Member dahla is an unknown quantity at this point dahla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thakur View Post
    To trade with gold and silver, trader need big capital in account. Also, good analysis of gold and silver movement is needed with understand of how gold correlate with dollar and Euro. Swap account mean that you pay interest (negative or positive) for overnight trade and swap free mean that you do not pay interest for overnight trade.
    Yes, I am consent with you. We should know that "old is gold". And the more you perform the more you understand. So, if we want to generate a lot of cash for years then we should never quit studying. well, once we find the common ground between skill and success, it is a way to profit in forex trading indefinitely. for that learning forex will endlessly improve skills at any time. established skill takes time and patience, as most of the skill is formed of trading experience.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oil , gold aur silver me trading karna bohot achi baat hai , gold me bohot ziada profit hai aur bohot se log gold me trading karte hain , silver me bhi bohot profit hai isi tarah oil me bhi ye bhi forex trading ki tarah hai aur profit bhi...

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    swap free accounts are free of charge to stay out of your positions have been opened, and this may be a problem for some traders, I chose to use free swap, because if I was not clear position and is still floating in the forex market, I chose to leave it alone, and I would not swap fee, and if you want to trade in Gold, spend big, because the margins are great and a big spread may be barriers for traders with small capital, it is important that you do not get trapped by a large loss

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to trade Gold, you have to think about the spread and lost size, it's important, because gold trading has large margins and a huge spread, dai insta forex spread gold is 60, and the per Tick pipsnya 10 pips, and if you fit the analysis and profit, profit may be a lot, because the gold one tick = 10 pips, wow, just imagine, if you open a lot, you can wait 10 ticks and you could be $ 40, adjust your money management, do not push yourself to trading gold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 160 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)