+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since you are a beginner here in Forex Trading and wanting to know how to trade within Gold/Silver/Crude Oil, then i will say that dealing in Gold and Crude Oil will require significant amount of knowledge, information, skills, experience and money management. Because Gold and Crude Oil are most volatile elements, because when they do move, they move rapidly. As far as Swap/Swap Free Account is concerned then Swap means that you can get incentives on these and swap free account means that you perhaps will not get the incentive for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iwan666666 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan666666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade gold, silver and oil the same way the transaction process with currency trading. They differ only in the capital employed more and need a lot of knowledge economy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    jis tarha aj kal hamri country main dollar bohut high ja raha hay isi tarha metals like gold, ye bhi hamaray country main bohut top per ja rah ahjay . srafa bazar main is ki bohut importance hay. forex main is ki trading ki jaey to bohut faida hota hay.

Member fxblack is an unknown quantity at this point fxblack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think there might be much difference in forex trading and gold/crudeoil trading, both can be done the same but the only difference will be that gold trading requires more money.

Senior Member vetaveta is an unknown quantity at this point vetaveta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is the most risky of the three and I say that you must be very take care as for the oil it is less risky and the silver is the least risk and the less the risk the less the profit

Senior Member fxforgive is an unknown quantity at this point fxforgive's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to trade with gold and silver all this pair is very risky in trading, because gold spread is not easy to predict the market movement, be careful because gold ,silver trading is highly risk.. to make profit.

Senior Member datace.fox is an unknown quantity at this point datace.fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Gold Trading aur Silver me trading sabse jyada mushkil hota hai inka prediction kar pana ki kis direction me ye jaenge bahut mushkil hota hai kabhi kabhi to ye fundamental aur technical sab ko fail karte hue kisi aur hi disha me chale jate hain isliye bahut soch samajh kar hi in sab ko apna kamai ka jariya banana chahiye.
    in 2 cheezoo me trade krne se pehle kafi sochna parta ha ! Q k is k kuch khas andaza nah lagya ja skta k markrt kab or kahan turn kr jaye , is lye is me trade krna is more necessary k sochna chaye insan ko !

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    need a good money management to anticipate if gold drops but gold trading is very interesting, can trade but you must have to remember that you must have sufficient capital with you and try to take a trade in the direction

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Gold Trading aur Silver me trading sabse jyada mushkil hota hai inka prediction kar pana ki kis direction me ye jaenge bahut mushkil hota hai kabhi kabhi to ye fundamental aur technical sab ko fail karte hue kisi aur hi disha me chale jate hain isliye bahut soch samajh kar hi in sab ko apna kamai ka jariya banana chahiye.
    gold aur silver trding bahut hi jayda risky hota hai isme hum hoda samgh ke kaam karne ki zroorat hoti hai yadi hum isme samgh ke kaam karenge to bahut hi ache se kar lenge.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Well in the general terms, there is no difference between gold trading and silver trading and currency trading. Mainly, the same indicators and technical analysis and fundamentals also control commodities.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)