+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to gold trade then your should be an expert on the business and be invest here big amount ,because it's spread is to much high and market movement very very high so be careful on the gold,silver and oil .So at the first time you should be learning the busiess very well then you can be do the trade on commodities then you can be earning vast money from the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by combantrin View Post
    bhai mery agr ap new hu tu apko chahiye ap en chezo ki traf na ao agr ap ny achy se practice kar li hay demo pay tu ju ap ny demo py dekha hay wohi apply karny ki try karo na kay gold silver oil ki traf jao ap currency ki traf aa jao gold silver oil kay liye zeada invest ki zarorta hoyi hay likn currency kay liye zeda invest nh krna parta aur loss be kaam hot hay jab kay gold mei loss ky chance be zeada hoty han
    मैं कभी भी धातु या तेल पर व्यापार नहीं करता, लेकिन मैं कभी भी व्यापार करने के इस तरीके के बारे में सीखता हूं, और सिद्धांत यह कि मुद्रा पर व्यापार के साथ ही, इसे विश्लेषण करने की आवश्यकता है लेकिन तेल और सोने पर मुझे लगता है कि यदि आप मौलिक उपयोग करते हैं तो अधिक लाभदायक होगा व्यापार करने के लिए विश्लेषण क्योंकि मेरे दोस्त ने मुझे बताया, अगर हम तेल पर व्यापार करना चाहते हैं, तो हम तकनीकी विश्लेषण में उपयोग नहीं कर सकते हैं, लेकिन वास्तविक रूप से मुझे लगता है कि मैं अभी भी नहीं जानता हूं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trade on metal or on oil, but i ever learn about this way to trade, and the theory it the same with trade on currency, it need to make analysis but on oil and gold i think that will more profitable if you use fundamental analysis for make trade because as my friend told me, not much we can use in technical analysis if we want to trade on oil, but about how the real i think i still not know yet

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mery agr ap new hu tu apko chahiye ap en chezo ki traf na ao agr ap ny achy se practice kar li hay demo pay tu ju ap ny demo py dekha hay wohi apply karny ki try karo na kay gold silver oil ki traf jao ap currency ki traf aa jao gold silver oil kay liye zeada invest ki zarorta hoyi hay likn currency kay liye zeda invest nh krna parta aur loss be kaam hot hay jab kay gold mei loss ky chance be zeada hoty han

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like you trade in currencies because methods are same but all these markets are more risky than a newbie can imagine so i never prefer them to trade on commodities,stocks,index and indices etc also these markets requires extra ordinary skills like strong analysis and decision making after that a pool of knowledge and years of experience so it is not that easy.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bha elog enme pesa laghne pe bhut jayada hi risk rahat hai hamko bhut jayada hi loss ya bhut hi jayada hi profit h skat hai hamko bhut jayada hi soch samjh ke apna kam karan chhaiye jsis eki hamko b hut ajyada hi faya ho skat hai hamko gold se bhut jayada hi bachn eki kossi karan chhaiye jo hamre liye bhut jayada hi acha hota hia hamko bhut jayad jankari ki zaroor thoti hai

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in teeno commodities pay kam karna b kissi had tak humaray liye kafi had tak acha aur behter sabit hota hai us wakt jb humaray pas kafi zyada mikdar me balance hota hai aur humara pas is kadar knowledge hota hai k hum kum wakt me zyada earn kar sake aur zyada kuch paa sake bina kissi b preshani k. can earnign well trade commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies. But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the intrest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BAI SAAB JI GOLD SILVER CRDU oil ek bhout hee movement karte hai hum es mai acha profit v kama sakte hai but sab se pehle humre pass es kam mai acha experience chahi aa fer hum es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji Trading commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies lekin agar app biggenners hoain to meri appko yehi salah hain ki app abhi gold silver pe trading na kare kuyn ki yeh bohot jada risky hain..

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex trading me har tarha ke instruments ki trading hoti hai lekin is me sab se zeyada khatarnak trading gold or silver me hoti hai q k gold or silver instrument me bohat zeyafa moving hoti hai or is me apko kamyab hone ke liye kam as kam 1000 dollars ka capital mojood hona chahiye. Trading the gold and silver is same Same as trading the currency pairs but the lot size and the amount of pips and amount of money you get on a single pip is totally different in case of gold and silver so first look on the amount of profit you will get on single pips than trade it

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)