+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 1,421 to 1,428 of 1428

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candle sticks are calculated mathematicaly. They where developed by a japanese technician. Its what makes the market moving. Its calculated by using a given times high or low. Its the way way they show how movement of the given in the market. The cadle will change with the high and low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart patterns is the old and traditional Japanese way to get the current price . there are different candles which have their own significance and show the low , high , current price and close and it is vast to study and one must master it to know the current trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is candle stick ?

candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    Candlesticks is the chart style. If you choose this style, then the chart shows the market movements in candlestick pattern. There are 2 more patterns. But, candlesticks pattern is most used. It is very useful for making analysis and also to predict the reversal movements. The View of the chart in candlestick pattern is clear, shows in different color on up and down.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick bahut hi zaruri hiossa hota hai forex me technical studies ka aur iske bina aap kabhi bhi technical studies nahi kar sakte
    ye charts pe mention hota hai..har pair ka alag chart hota hai jisse candlestic kehte hai...iske sath sath isme bahut sare technical tools bhi hote hai jiski madad se aap decide kar sakte ho ki apko buying karni hai ya selling..forex me ye bahut hi zaruri hissa hota hai analyse karne ka

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), Unregistered (1), zohanhassan (2020-12-04)

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    i am a beginner,somebody please help met to know:
    how to watch candle sticks,Bulls,Bears,support & resistance, Open & close in detail
    with the help of images & Candle stick graphs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amscalicut For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Post what is candle stick ?

Candle sticks is the pattern. In the chart, we can set any type of style from 3. Candlestick pattern is one of those type. This is very useful pattern, and used for analysis. We can also may guess the reversals by some formation of patterns. Most traders were using this pattern.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), zohanhassan (2020-12-04)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have read about candle stick patterns but really dont get except these are used to find out currernt price-action. Candlestick charts are helpful in understanding current and future price action and help in reading and determining market forecast.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), zohanhassan (2020-12-04)

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post What is candlestick ?

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to forexpips For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-22), adys (2013-11-28), Darkness (2019-10-25), Facebook (2018-12-22), gold1985000 (2019-04-21), Gshjs67 (2020-12-28), HP2018 (2018-12-22), ij999 (2019-04-22), ILoveYou (2019-10-25), irmafuad (2020-12-01), khan Muhammad (2016-10-19), kkkk (2019-04-21), Mustansir (2018-05-10), randu (2014-01-14), shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143

Subscribe to this Thread (3)