+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 143 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1428

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltry View Post
    ap nay jab forex trading market may trade enter karni hy to ap forex trading may candle stick say ap ko forex trading market movement ko samjhe may help kary gayi to ap forex trading may easily work kar is say profit get kar sakta ho
    forex trading me jab tak hum mehnat ke sath kaam nhi karenge to hum isme kuch nhi kar payenge ye ussiens hum huum sabhi ke liy importent bass ume isme samghdare ke sath kaam karnek i zroorat hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aayat is an unknown quantity at this point Aayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candle sticks square measures designed mathematically. Are all places where it is developed by the Japanese techniques. What is its market. Its calculated employment at a given time, high or low. Its resources means, however, will display the net change in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nay jab forex trading market may trade enter karni hy to ap forex trading may candle stick say ap ko forex trading market movement ko samjhe may help kary gayi to ap forex trading may easily work kar is say profit get kar sakta ho

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    candle stick is the price representation that we have in our trading plaform in form of charts which is shown graphically in our system screen immediately we open out trading terminal and they are so created my the platform builders so much that it will be easy for traders to know where the forex market is going and where it is also coming from and do his analysis easily witout having to do unnecessary calculations.

Senior Member prihatin is on a distinguished road prihatin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle sticks are calculated mathematicaly. these where developed by a japanese technician. its what makes the market moving. its calculated through the use of a given times high or low. its the means approach these show how movement on your given within the whole market. the cadle will vary when using the high and low.
    trade is my live | invest project

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick display kind from graph whom we use. there three choices wants to use pothouse chart, lino chart, or candle stik. candle stik graph kind easiest the age and latest created. the function very help many trader for market analysis so that candle stick many at like by many trader. candle stick can give when happen open close high low in one candle information. for system user that want count in analysis. candle stick fit used.

Member siwigaliwa is an unknown quantity at this point siwigaliwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    hank you to share this i want to add something that new forex trader should make good strategy and need obey there rule , they should respect of market trend.Also need to beware about money management and risk managment , a novice trader should never give up in trading forex, though often get the loss, the loss is a process for success, no direct trader become successful without phase loss on forex

Senior Member paaris is an unknown quantity at this point paaris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys i would like to tell you about candle stick. I have read about candle stick patterns but really don't get except these are used to find out current price-action. Candlestick charts are helpful in understanding current and future price action and help in reading and determining market forecast.

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoudanwa View Post
    The Candlestick patterns should also check but you set the display present value except those used for futures as an actions, not the maintaining, helpfuly to understanding key markets as a forecast letter read !!
    Why are not dear still of the time am very happy with the Forex trading because am get the earning as a lot of kinds amount with the help of while the trading so am very happy with Forex

Banned thebestchoice is an unknown quantity at this point thebestchoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohat shukria maloomat k liye , ais i posting krtay rahiye kafi malomati hain , sab ko ffaida hot ahai thanks frnd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 143 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)