+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 503 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1% is good for our average profit daily. If we want make much money, more than 1%, such as 5% or more a day, it is greedy. We will get much losses in short time, because make much money in short time will not easy for forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uma90 is an unknown quantity at this point uma90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends ... can anybody help me??
    since am a new comer and plz somebody response to this for future endeaveour ..
    Am interested to do ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nauman is an unknown quantity at this point nauman's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex trading me agar ap risk na ly to ap apny capital ka 5% daily earn kr ly to bht acha hai or agar ap risk ly to ap apny capital ka 100% earn kr skty hai mgr ap ko loss bht zeyada ho ga mery khal me 5% daily profit best hai.

Senior Member tahirabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tahirabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje ye lagta hai ky ap bohat percent earn ker skate hai ager ap forex tarding main hardworking kiye kero tu per ap zayda earn ker skate hai bohat is lie learning kero bus ap

Senior Member sumaakter8765 is an unknown quantity at this point sumaakter8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to set the lots size with wise and safe, but I am as a scalper sometimes I ask the higher essay to get more earning from my trading, I can modify 6 % or much per day but we fuck to prepare any alternative to surmount abdicable assumption then I can trade with comfortable and feel confident.

Banned MIKIY is an unknown quantity at this point MIKIY's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have big balance on trading account then you can form big earn but with pocket able equilibrium you can't modify big clear from trading. And i believe every trader status to regressive attempt destroy and line with money management. I am trading with 2% danger stratum and i think this is enough risk for me.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the average person is able to get 30-80% profit in a month. of course it depends on the capabilities of their current trading, and money management here is very influential on the profit they are able to get. tighter management of their money, then the profit will be smaller. but the security level of trading capital will be even greater, if we want to get a bigger profit, we must risking more of our capital in trading
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal2007 View Post
    forex aik bohat acha business hay and ap forex say kafi profit earn ker saktay hain daily profit ka to muje andaza nahi hay but monthly profit and earning kafi ho jati hay.
    hanji forex ek achha business hai aur yaha har koi earn kar sakta hai,kaafi tarders ess business mein apna monthly target lekar chalte hai na ki daily esliye forex ki earning sab traders ke upar depend karti hai ki wo esme kaise kaam karte hai..

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar mujhe forex trading karke 20% bhi earn hoti hai to bhi main is ko bahut hi manunge kuk , main ne to abhi hi suru kiya hai trading , abhi mujhe thik se knowledge or experience bhi nahi hai , main to deposited bhi kam hi kiya hai kuk maintrading karna learn kar rahi hu is liye loss hone ki chance jayada jai , lakin mai forex trading ko learn karne ki bad hi jayada % profit money expect karungi .

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The important attribute to program into your mind-set is that of objectivity. To be
    objective when you are trading is a very difficult process. After all, it is your money involved
    in the trade and you become emotionally attached to your positions because you were the
    one to decide what to trade, when to trade and how to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 503 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)