+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your risk factor is the most important that can determine this. For instance if your risk factor is 1% per trade to gain 1% profit, then the total number of winning trades less your total number of losing trades will give your percentage turnover monthly. What I am saying in essence is that the answer to this question is relative to the trader involved. For me I can turn over 0.5% daily and this means that in a month I will have 10% return in my account on the average. % of profit from this market daily is not easy things for this trader have to more practice and i think i get 1% profit from this market daily because some times i get good profit but in some days i give loss also for this reason my profit % is low and i think this profit is quite enough for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can earn daily average and it is high and risky i experienced to manage my capitals and skilled in technical analysis i earn 25$ daily and per month it is 500$ forex make good profits and good make money.... I am not fully understand with your quistion. But i thhink you wana know about how much percentage earn from forex. Its not limited. You may earn 100 $ in one day and you may be loss all balance in some time. Its a risky world. Where never ever guess any thing. Your concentration only guess and nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not possible that every trader earn profit every time, some time they loss and some time they earn profit. Some days, your deals may be in floating. So, trade according to the trend. Try to analyze deep and wait for the correct entry point. If you have good analysis knowledge, then you may go for 1% to 2% per day. 1 to 2% daily profit is a very reasonable with minimal risk. the amount of profit can be increase also if a ,minimum risk ans seek for a reasonable profit instead of ,risking more to gain more. so it depends on the trader itself to make little or more profits based on his trading ,to the more profit we can , give appropriate protection to our capital and using risk management measures in my opinion .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always safe to take minimum risks and find reasonable returns rather than taking more risks to get more. so it depends on the trader himself to make a little or more profit based on his trade ... and being a trader must have a strong mentality, which is not easily discouraged when the pressure is gone. in all lines of business we will definitely face risks that must be resolved, especially in a profitable forex business the risks are too great, it's up to us to manage the risk management that we have to face. I think this is very difficult when we have no experience, but if you are accustomed to experiencing nervous disorders, then we are ready to face it all.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 to 20% based on daily profit is a very acceptable target and can also be widely achieved with minimal risk. the amount of money can be increased and if one trader is ready to answer a higher risk. getting rid of it is always healthy to be able to take the least risk and look for reasonable money instead of other opportunities for more income. so it depends on the two sellers themselves to be able to make a little and more profit depending on the trade and we tend to be able to make as much as we want but for an ideal plan, just a few mistakes can make you lose your own cash. it depends on you how you want to invest and how your business is.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your module uses a beatific communication group with a 1: 2 probability ratio for your trade, then you are a human being looking for income rather than loss. As an extension of your system's mechanism for many people, you don't like to be bothered. You may not be comfortable overnight but for sure you can make money properly and carry on forex concerns. and it depends on you that how much you have knowledge about trading and and experience about working on a demo tool then you can easily get an amount of 2% every day easily. If you don't have the thing that I mentioned before, you can't get a bonus according to your aspect.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Around my mind, we have a tendency to be knowledgeable where this is often not equivalent to what we can actually do business with a test of edible fruit and get profits beforehand. We have a tendency for all poverty to travel anyway as a set of specializing in cheap ones is still possible. the five hundred really sharp and affirmative tags will most likely require that a healthy method is still like the smallest month to succeed. and So what are the practical implications? Well, at Forex, when you leave a position open at night, you will usually charge a set fee. This fee is intended to cover the costs of keeping bank transactions open and is also called a swap. When you open an account with Islam, it's always SWAP free.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the percentage that we can get from forex depends on our analysis and it depends on the discipline we have, if we are more undisciplined and have good abilities then maybe we can get around 70% of winning positions here, so I think we need to be more disciplined and Dear, I earn 20% a day on Forex. That's not hard work. This is work, just being a good analyzer. If you can analyze market conditions perfectly it is very easy to make money easily and quickly. In the beginning you need to learn Forex properly then you must adhere to money management strictly and stay in front of your PC and enjoy continuous profits.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my mind, I experienced that this is not the same as we can trade with lcee test equipment and get the last profit. We are poor to be stable and set reasonable and achievable targets. 50% is the peak sign and will require a healthy method and at least one month to succeed. and From my opinion, we can get more if we practice hard and really make a good effort in learning forex until we finally understand what forex is, how it works, and how to increase our winning percentage in each trade. With that method the percentage of win trading and profit is definitely greater. All results depend on us, the more difficult we learn, the more we produce. Good luck everyone.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I can generate only 10% of my total capital every day and will be satisfied with that too. But if I take more risks I can make more money. I think more risk can make me lose in trading and so I use low risk in my trading. and depending on the risk you want to take ... it's very easy for us to generate 2% every day if we use a small investment .. but when we think about million $ in equity it will be questioned. 1000 $ then 2% will be $ 20 which will be an easy task but if we have $ 1 million in equity then 2% will be $ 20k per day which is a very large amount I think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)