+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily goals can be made from almost all traders are easy to gain an advantage. But it's not every day you get a profit, sometimes you have to accept losses or did not achieve anything, so you should stop that day, in order to avoid this situation will get worse, because your emotions if you start Help again. But focused, able to make a profit the next day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a good forex trader with loads of skill and experience and hard work and if we have enough of equity of more than one thousand dollar to trade with, then I think we should certainly be able to double our equity every month from which we can withdraw fifty percent or whatever we want. But this is what I think a good trader should be able to make. daily profit is not possible in all time some days your deals may be in floating so trade according to the trend try to analyze and wait for the correct entry point if you have good analysis knowledge then you may go for 1 percent and 2 persent per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1 View Post
    g han maray dost maray khyal say to hum Forex trading main easily 2% tak earn kar saktay hain kyun kay mujhay lagta hai ky forex trading ak bhut hi profitable business hai our agr humaray pass forex trading ki sahi knowledge ho to phr hum easily forex trading say 2% say bhi zeyada earn kar saktay hain,
    मुझे लगता है कि बहुत सारे विशेषज्ञता और अनुभव और कड़ी मेहनत के साथ एक अच्छा विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी है और अगर हमारे पास व्यापार करने के लिए एक हजार डॉलर से अधिक की पर्याप्त इक्विटी है, तो मुझे लगता है कि हम निश्चित रूप से हर महीने अपनी इक्विटी को दोगुना कर सकते हैं जिससे हम पचास प्रतिशत निकाल सकते हैं या जो भी हम चाहते हैं। लेकिन यह मुझे लगता है कि अच्छे व्यापारियों द्वारा किया जाना चाहिए।

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han maray dost maray khyal say to hum Forex trading main easily 2% tak earn kar saktay hain kyun kay mujhay lagta hai ky forex trading ak bhut hi profitable business hai our agr humaray pass forex trading ki sahi knowledge ho to phr hum easily forex trading say 2% say bhi zeyada earn kar saktay hain,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    It relies upon the dealers limit or ability.I figure, a medium merchant should make benefit around five percent daily.I am another trader.I by and large make benefit around three percent day by day and I am content with that.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), zohaib1 (2019-12-27)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The average monthly profits as per money management rule is 20-30% and if we achieve this target we can count our trading to be a good one and our self as a good trader, but as this market has tremandous possibility of earning so you can earn any amount and any percentage as per your risks taking capability but it is very dangerous to trade with greed and not following money management. Trader's 2-5% profit per day easily earn kar sakhtay hai.Wo trader jin k pass bohot experience aur bohot knowledge ho forex k baray mein to meira kheyal hai k wo per day 10-15% Very easily earn kar sakhtay hai.ap ko thori se experience ki zarorat hai,experience k baad ap ik achay trader ban sakhtay hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, i think so that it's not to put the average daily profit target because not all days are the same and you can push yourself too hard if you can not achieve your goals every day. Results using high lot sizes, it is dangerous to your capital. Just normal daily trade and any profits that the market has given you. your capital investment which is the basic yardstick that will determine your dail or monthly %.......forex trading so there is no % you do not estimate the profit of forex trading if you learn well .the profit of forex trading if you learn well .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think monthly 10% - 20% is vary reasonable target and with minimum risk. But the experienced trader increase their target because they know better trend of the market. They can earn 30%-40% per month of capital. So the more experience mean the more profit in forex. We to need to learn forex trading for getting more and more profit. well bro, In my point of view, I think if I calculate based on the percentage, I get roughly around 7% of all the capital that I use. but sometimes I also suffer losses up to 10% in an hour. I'm not sure a profit every day..Happy trading, my friend.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main abi new comer hon forex forum main so main abi nai bata skta k kitna ap average earn kar skty ho lekin han itna zarur keh skta hon k ap apne target k hisab se or life k goal or dream ko samne rakh k jitna ziada kam kor gy utni jaldi is ko full fill kar sko gy . the more risk and we expose our capital to the more profit we can extract but in order to give appropriate protection to our capital and using the risk management in my opinion 1 to 2% profit in a day can be expected.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a good forex trader with a lot of expertise and experience and hard work and if we have enough equity of more than a thousand dollars to trade, then I think we can definitely double our equity every month from which we can withdraw fifty percent or whatever what we want. But this is what I think should be done by good traders. and First of all, daily profits may not occur all the time. Some days, your transaction may float. So, trade according to trends. Try to analyze deeply and wait for the correct entry point. If you have good analytical knowledge,

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)