+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    main to yahi kahoun ga k ham ko forex trading main koi 100 % ki average se earning karni chiye kioun k main es k khilaf houn k app wait kartey rahao k kab trade app k liye achi ho gi main to forun he dori trade open kar deta houn ek trade ko close karne k baad es taran main to kafi profit kama raha houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    I think so that every trader can't say that i can make 50$ daily because this reason is that this is open risk if you have luck and you can make huge profit from this .But i set any target on my mind then i fallow it.
    If you have big balance on trading account then you can make big profit but with small balance you can't make big profit from trading. And i think every trader need to fixed risk level and trade with money management. I am trading with 2% risk level and i think this is enough risk for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that every trader can't say that i can make 50$ daily because this reason is that this is open risk if you have luck and you can make huge profit from this .But i set any target on my mind then i fallow it.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    mere khiyal main to ye app k experince par he depend he karti ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager mugh ko experine kafi ho ga to phr sahi baat ha k main es main kafi achi average se kamoun ga or ager experince nahi ha to phr mugh ko zahir c baat ha k kamm profit ho ga es main

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That can be different from trader to another, but that depends on your strategy you use and how much you intend to invest, if you have a good capital say for example 10000$ then 2% per day as average is very good.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to set the lots size with wise and safe, but i am as a scalper sometimes i take the higher risk to get more earning from my trading, i can make 5 % or more per day but we have to prepare some option to overcome unwanted condition then i can trade with comfortable and feel confident
    do the best we can

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    I do not agree with you my brother, we can not get a good result every day in forex market, for that every day, 95% of traders lose, and the market is not dynamic every day, to achieve a profit every day, you need much study and many technical and fundamental analysis.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    The more risk we expose our capital to the more profit we can expect but in order to give appropriate protection to our capital and using risk management measures in my opinion 1-2% profit in a day can be expected.
    if we want to get profit from forex every month.
    then we need to have an accuracy above 50% truth. so we have a smaller loss of accuracy. thus, we can get profits consistently, if we can do well.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more risk we expose our capital to the more profit we can expect but in order to give appropriate protection to our capital and using risk management measures in my opinion 1-2% profit in a day can be expected.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mere khiyal main app koi bhi target ahi rakh saktey ho main ne khud kai dafa ye koshish ki ha par kamyab nahi howa ye bahot risky ha or kisi bhi wqt high loss ya profit hota ha es liy koi target es main nahi rakh saktey ho app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)