+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 579 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    if you are new in forex market then it will good that you start your trade with low amount that is $50-$100 because if you are going loss from your trading then ratio of loss will less so that you aware from huge loss
    you are correct sir ... as traders we should be able to predict our revenue, so we are not greedy in the move, if we always follow the market trend, we will find the experience a new experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    In my view there is no limit for statting investment for beginners but it must be as mininmum as possible because beginners don't have much experience in trading and he can't understand market's conditions quickly. If he gets any loss in less capital it iis bearable but initially if there is huge loss then he will be e destperate to trade in forex.
    well sir, appropriate for beginner traders who start trading real to begin with such little funds About a $ 5 - $ 10 with a 1:1000 leverage strengths will help the trader to fight, in order to test the market elawan psikilogi trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    In my view there is no limit for statting investment for beginners but it must be as mininmum as possible because beginners don't have much experience in trading and he can't understand market's conditions quickly. If he gets any loss in less capital it iis bearable but initially if there is huge loss then he will be e destperate to trade in forex.
    very true, if we do not have a good trading skills, surely we would have lost our capital even though with a small capital, I think we should harsu improve our trading skills before deciding to invest in forex.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kheya View Post
    If you have no idea about Forex market so i think you start with a less amount . its may be $10 . suppose you loss your currency so that its not create a big problem opposite yours . so my recommend start in Forex with less amount .

if beginners want to start from the deposit of $ 10 is quite ideal to be the first to open the account but the important thing was passed to try trading on a demo account first to really understand and be able to prove his understanding to be able to profit several times in the demo account and already understand the patterns market movements and choice of action can be taken

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have no idea about Forex market so i think you start with a less amount . its may be $10 . suppose you loss your currency so that its not create a big problem opposite yours . so my recommend start in Forex with less amount .

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    to invest in the forex market we do not have big enough of a few dollars, because that was enough for the first stage if you feel comfortable and make you just use a bigger fund, that the results obtained are also getting bigger
    I advice to a beginner do not be too big to wait for your first investment is - absolutely sure and have mastered tradiag new well with a large capital investment

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    beginners do not have a substantial investment in their trade because trade with major investments however will make the traders will have problems in this trade and they will easily lose the big capital because they would have difficulty doing this because of low trading knowledge
    I think we should look at our trading skills first, if we do not have a good trading skills do not use big invesatasi because I'm sure will experience loss, for the reason that before we decide on the best account we learn real good in the demo account first.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adv.rased View Post
    actually as a new trader in my experience i want to say, anyone should trade with 10 to 50 dollar for exercise and not to overtrade , 0.01 voluam should be great, and before close previous one, shouldnot trade another.
    agreed, I think this is the way for new traders to practice trading psychology to beat the market as a beginner so we do not always get the losses have much to learn to draw all the experience

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    to invest in the forex market we do not have big enough of a few dollars, because that was enough for the first stage if you feel comfortable and make you just use a bigger fund, that the results obtained are also getting bigger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 579 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)