+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 579 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    100$ best invest for a beginner please open a reffed account if you do this then if you loss your all money then some money left in you reffed account after loss all money some left in your another account so do always , and trade with small lot use 1:100.
    I think $ 100 is too much for the beginner. simply by $ 30. and using a 2% risk of initial capital. I think enough to hold the fund long enough to avoid being hit MC. But it certainly should put TP and SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ best invest for a beginner please open a reffed account if you do this then if you loss your all money then some money left in you reffed account after loss all money some left in your another account so do always , and trade with small lot use 1:100.
    I think investing $ 100 for a beginner is too much. because usually newbies will lose their the first investment. In my opinion $ 10 is enough capital for a beginner, but use the account cents. using capital $ 10, a beginner can learn a lot about money management and trading psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use $10 when starting learn trading in live account,, because i know, forex is not easy and i have a high risk to lose as a newbie. when i have learn much how to get profit i will increase my capital to get more profit.
    when i lose my first $10, it will never make me sad. if i use $50 or $500, its too high for lose our first deposite

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex beginner's must invest less capital at initial stage of the forex starting because its more better to get the trading experience and trading knowledge for the improvement of the forex trading in future.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tunisiano View Post
    Mybe for beginners 500$ is a good amount of investment that will give them a chance for trading freely and also it will alow them to earn some profit by investment in forex business...
    It's too much amount of capitals to spend $500 for initial investment. I think $100 is enough as starting point to know
    your performance during trading. You can use smaller than $100, if you use $500 then it is safe enough if your money
    management is good but I don't think that is good idea to spend that much in first investment.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    i think it is not good to have only 10 dollar to invest because this is very less amount and it is better that we should have more than 100 dollars at the start to trade. because less amount mean difficult tradings and less money to earn.
    I agree with your opinion. even if a trader has the ability to analyze and a good strategy but if he does not have enough capital then it will continue to experience difficulties in trade.so in addition to knowledge and sikll, capital is also important...

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could use only $ 10 for trading. but that needs to be emphasized is the goal. I think such a small capital, only to learn trading. Up to find a trading plan and the MM, which is ideal. then then we trade, greater use of money.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    app ager newbie ho to app ko yahan par itni barri money bhi invest nahi karni chiye kioun k yahan app loss main bhi ja saktey ho es liye main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app yahan sirf or sirf 10 usd se start lo to ye kafi acha ha app k liye

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not good to have only 10 dollar to invest because this is very less amount and it is better that we should have more than 100 dollars at the start to trade. because less amount mean difficult tradings and less money to earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 579 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)