+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 535 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i don't knwo i should use large leverage or the smaller one because i m not well known to the importance of leverage but i know this that the leverage gives u more money to trade so i always use the maximum levergae that is 1000:1 and this is why i loose many times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealers having tiny investment capital in their trading bank account can no longer deal cracking open several opportunities in the event his or her power will be tiny. This is why 1: 1000 is great for tiny dealers. Nevertheless, we should definitely not over used the idea simply because it might be deadly too. If you utilize substantial power use tiny whole lot size simply to decrease the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i would say using 1:1000 leverage means being greedy (pliz dont mind). And the results of greediness is we all know. Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader.
    i think the leverage and lot is very important in trade and they play very important role in management our money and keeping it save from loss if you make lot with cent you will in save if you make leverage little you will save so think about it before you trading

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    as you raise the leverage you have to be very careful because it may be the cause for your loss
    it is bi-edged weapon, if you manage your account in the right way and the suitable ratio with it
    it will be your saver in the market, but if you abuse it, it can be destroying

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no point in raising that question as there is always trading that will have the stop loss level defined and if there is no trading with stop loss then i am sure that the trades are useless

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all trader the best leverage that a broker offers and therefore the traders will apply is that the 1:1000 leverage and therefore the basis is that it's overwhelming smaller cash from the account and after that you'll trade with one greenback as assets

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot interpret why several fill using 1:1000$ investment patch your chronicle metamorphose writer venturesome due to this. Seem in a cents record you buy .1 lot for 17 cents cap and as 10 pips is farm you begin into 10 cents departure .. now if prices relocation feather 7 pips your accounting get activity and if prices displace up by 10 pips you dont garner and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, taking high amount of leverage is very risky and will be a call for margin call. When pips fall a large number we can have chances to become zero balance by taking large amount as leverage. We should always take leverage like 1:100 or 1:200 before trading.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when you receive numerous leveraging subsequently it is danger for your expenditure however if you little leveraging subsequently it is basic simply no danger right here you can apply your better job without having pressure, so i trust the leveraging method is the better method to be able to business.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, 1:1000 leverage is really worth using because you can earn big money in just a short time, but you need to have a very good strategy to back it up because it is risky and if you lose, then you will lose very big, so 1:1000 leverage is only for good traders who has a very long experience in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 535 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)