+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 535 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Senior Member delta413 is an unknown quantity at this point delta413's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really very risky as it will compel us to put more force in to the market in case of loss and then we will definetly throw more lot and concede more loss. The safe line is 1:100 to 1:500 for pro traders. Begineers should restrict it to 100 (full stop).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mahi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view 1:1000 leverage is good if the prices are going up then you will be able to increase your profit because due to this leverage your rato of profit will increase and if the leverage is low then the ratio of profit will also low due to which your accumulated profit will be low as compare to 1:1000 leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rfqat is an unknown quantity at this point rfqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you.. gee han jnb apne boht he acha swal kia hy. forex trading my ham be isi leverage py he trading kr rhy hian mgr ham to itna profit ni ho rha can you tell me why.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, of course, this is a good leverage. Leverage 1:1000 is the highest leverage in instaforex and for me it is the best leverage ever. I ever use the leverage which lower than 1:1000, but it is not makes me comfort to trade with lower leverage

Member ojdaikwa is an unknown quantity at this point ojdaikwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The leverage is too high will harm us. and again, the actual leverage will not mean much to be us. we will be using as a smallers value because all limited to ours as a balance. without any real leverage we can get great results if we use a large lot. it is enough if we want to obtain great results and risks !

Banned irfanjani is an unknown quantity at this point irfanjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is fine to require risk however in my read we should always not ignore risk reward quantitative relation, if higher leverage increasing the possibilities of losing - higher don't use it, and conjointly you ought to set your trades in such the simplest way that although trade goes against your expectations you don't loose a lot of then i take advantage of a leverage that's but a hundred. typically fifty solely or lesser, then i hardly loose although I'm chasing trend as a result of any reason.

Banned nural is an unknown quantity at this point nural's Avatar
    Thanks
    individuals will certainly spend just to achieve large income in a smaller amount interval although more often than not more and more people shed rather than increasing just about any income. thus we must be careful whenever using this kind of large influence.

Senior Member ll00131 is an unknown quantity at this point ll00131's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage should be selected on the basis of your account and its money if you choose your small Leverage 1:1000 either if your big you choose what you want as long as your account is able to withstand any price to rebound without loss account

Banned polokahmed2007 is an unknown quantity at this point polokahmed2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like to use leverage and using lot leverage is like a bullshit to menthe more you take leverage the more you are risky. I think for 100$ 1:200 leverage is enough. Its better to trade without leverage. Those who want to use leverage he should select a comfortable leverage for his balance with proper analysis.

Senior Member Pakistani is an unknown quantity at this point Pakistani's Avatar
    Thanks
    No newbie is going to use...I think that it is only for the EURICA accounts...Because the Bid and the Ask prices are the same..so NO SPREAD is their...only what you have to pay the little bit amount before opening the orders...as no spread ...so high leverage serve best....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 535 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)