+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Ap forex market mai 1:1000 ka leverage ko select kr sakty ho. Es market mai success hasil krna hai tou ap ney apni strategy par focus krna hai. jis sey ap forex market mai small leverage ki madad sey bhe best earning hasil kr sakty hai.
    ji nai bah elog ahmko bhut jayad hi bar lavreg ni lena chahye hamko bhut jayad hi chota lavreg len chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhut jyada hi fayad ho skat hai hamnko esko bhut jayad hi samjh ke treding karan chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad ho sakt hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai 1:1000 ka leverage ko select kr sakty ho. Es market mai success hasil krna hai tou ap ney apni strategy par focus krna hai. jis sey ap forex market mai small leverage ki madad sey bhe best earning hasil kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business, but like good books for our reading that must be done by studying forex trading books are books that discuss strategies basic trade and trade in science related to development and mindset of self-control because trading books are beneficial for beginners and old people in the forex business world and when I accept that there are no achievements that can be achieved effectively and quickly or overnight in any field of work. but only a skilled broker can do things like that and

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir aap ki bath sahi hay or ya jo average set ki jaati hay ya bilkul hi best hay iss may ham koi bi profit sakoon say kama sakta hay laykin iss ko agar ham nay barhaya jaysay 1:1000 say 1:5000 par to entry size or entries 1 say 10 to ho jaati hay laykin phir iss may losses kay chance bohat ziyada ho jaa tay hane.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 leverage is the highest leverage offered by instaforex and i think it's very good to use this leverage for large amount investors.leverage is one kind of loan from broker so if we can use this leverage perfectly using our strategy then it will be okay .but sometimes high leverage can be a reason of over risking and high volume of trading We must keep leverage low so as not to be the stakes are high and we lose capital, I try to invest my money away from the dangers because I do not like to lose the loss I feel frustrated a lot and I can not think well in the next deal and lose again, and I think that all traders so

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why not , I think high leverages are very good for accounts with capital about 100 $ , because it lets you to trade high lot size trades, and if you are a good trader then you can earn a lot of money with your 100 $ , but if you are not a good one then it's not good for you and you should choose lower leverages Dear friend Forex ek bahut hi risky business hai aur issiliye yahan humein bahut hi low risk lekar trade karna chahiye.Jiske liye humein small leverage hi use karna chahiye.Mere khayal sey 1: 100 ka leverage ek dam sahi rahega.1:1000 ka leverage bahut hi dangerous hota hai.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai iss main leverage ka koi kaam he nahi hay and na he iss main kuch hota hay ye sub se acha tabhi lagta hay kay jub hum iss main expert ho kay kaam kartay hain and hamare paas iss kay mutalik kaafi knowledge hota hay and yahi sub se acha kaam hay. persons will probbaly devote merely to attain big benefit with fewer time although most likely lots of people eilminate rather then developing almost any bnefit and so we've got to be aware whenever using like big leveraging.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye leverage sab se zayda high hai 1:1000 aur is leverage per bht zayda loss hota hai ager ap ke pass amount kam hai tu 1:1000 ka leverage bht zayda risky hai aur mere khyal main is leverage per 90% logo ko loss hota hai ager amount kam hai tu bht juldi loss hota hai tu main samjhta hoon ke ye leverage nahi rakhna chiya Although it is micro account we still need to use safe leverage in that account with high leverage our money will be disappear soonbecause we will suffer huge losses easily in our trading so know most of them prefer the highest leverage they can possibly have like 1:1000 leverage that insta has and i rarely heard they pick lower leverage if it possible for them to get the higher one Leverage is provided by the broker to a trader to enhance his trading capability but it is up to a trader how to use his leverage

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market you have deposit some money forex market and you have make some money forex market and you have trade forex market and you are know leverage are no impact forex market and trade forex market 1:1000 leverage it is really a worth used Well i am new user of the forex business so now a days learning more and more about the forex business and after then we must do more and more practice on the forex market like i don't get why do people say high leverage has some disadvantages because i've never seen it like that with In past i used 1:500 leverage but now i like to use low leverage to save my account form loss as if I prefer to use 1:500 leverage for me though I don't have big amount in my trading

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are 2 ways of trading according to your equity range. lets suppose you have $100 in equity and if you want to buy a standard lot it will cost you much with 1:200 or 1:300, whereas if we use 1:1000 then one standard lot we buy in $13 only. less burden on equity. but meanwhile risk increased, So 2nd option to minimize the risk with this leverage is to play only in mini lots like .20 to .25. And i experienced it quite fine to earn profit being at safer end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)