+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 535 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks brother suggestion ke liye aapne bhi kafi achchi tarah se samjhaya hai aur mere samjh mein thoda thoda aane laga hai waise main leverage ka matlab janta hoon par ye nahi janta tha ki 1:100 1:200 1:300 to 1:1000 matlab ye sab nahi janta tha aapne thodi help kari thanks brother happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If used wisely it is more worthy than we assume, but people fail to use it effectively due to the Greed in there mind, if profit comes they are happy. If the same greed makes them loss then they start blaming the High leverage and escape the responsibility.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 leverege is a very risky leverege if it is not used wisely then you will surely lose a huge ammount of money though it provides a ghood probability of profit by letting us to open a big lot but I dont use 1000 leverage I only use 200 leverage cause my capital is so low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I am a small trader using leverange 1:1000 in my trade. with this leverange I can calculate what level of damages can I receive if I experience a loss in trade. I can easily use the funds how should I use to trade.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage will be useful for scalpers only.if you will need a big stoploose for your trade then it will be very risky for your account.each position we open has it is own conditions and SL and TP requirements.if you are sure of the position and you have strong signal it may be safe but if you may expect some pull backs before the move then it can kill your account .

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no problem using the leverage of a large or a standard, because we get benefits based on a lot that we use instead of the leverage that we use. Leverage simply as a lever so that we can trade with a lot higher.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by etoir View Post
    yes you are right i agree with you all what you write is the true high leverage never lead to lose in forex i use high leverage with small lot size but when i see good chance i use all my leverage to do this deal and it give me profit.
    yes you are right and there is nothing wrong in using huge leverage but you must have to trade carefully as most of people wont like huge levergae as if there is levergae more then they open big positions and if price goes against there account will blowup so they wont like it but everything depend on you how to use it
    please vote for me if you like my post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the best ever use it, and I recommend that any one capital less than 1:1000 is better but as we know leverage is a double-edged sword that can help you and can harm you and prefer to deal with this in all cases carefully whether large or small

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend all depend to their situationa that we do not know for it but it is a way to get margin then they can still go trade and get some chances to make grow the balance and we know that with only $ 1 the trader can make trade but they have to set the leverage with 1 : 1000 ( the lowest not the higher ) and they get themargin for open position
    do the best we can

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    group present install only to mount immense earn in lower point but most of the instance so galore people lose instead of gaining any benefit.so we individual to be careful when using much vast investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 535 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)