+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 535 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already do I use this sling so I can make to achieving a substantial profit through those sling Be you caution if you use those sling so as not to lose too much money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solidperson View Post
    1:1000 leverage is maximum in instaforex and which give us huge benefit ..those who having low margin they are using this leverage for making quicker and huge profit ..using low leverage with small investment is very very hard and never fulfill our expectation
    its right,and may have a small capital with little leverage could cause traders are not confident when looking at a very different level margin with high leverage, this could also affect and cause them gugp and anxious when do order (that I've ever experienced)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    jahan tak is baray mein mera khayal he to i think k 1:1000 ki leverage kuch jayada hi hoti he kio k is se ap ko loss honay ka bhi dar hota he is liye i think k ap ki leverage 1:500 honi chahiyay.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 leverage is maximum in instaforex and which give us huge benefit ..those who having low margin they are using this leverage for making quicker and huge profit ..using low leverage with small investment is very very hard and never fulfill our expectation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ridhwaan View Post
    n my opinion leverage is not changing anything we should keep stay on our good money management and the trading plan we have and we made, if we can stay on it I believe we will have the result of account like we planning
    its right,it all depends on the ability of traders to analyze the market, because of how the leverage that we choose will not matter if we do not understand about using good money management, the result is always experience a margin call

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using higher leverages like 1:1000 is absolutely not suitable for anyone.It is very risky,higher the leverage higher is the chances of loosing all our money quickly.We must not use leverage more than 1:50 to 1:100.I think it is ideal.

Member koty is an unknown quantity at this point koty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very dangerous to completely used 1:1000 make use of, which indicates that we are starting big plenty with only small investment. You can get edge contact and our consideration will be damaged. I don't think investors are using all the make use of available even though some agents are providing 1:1000 make use of

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i too agree that we should not be trading with such a high leverage we need to be having a good trading experience to choose a good leverage level in forex trading and we should be having good skills and needs to understand forex very well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sahasouha View Post
    It's better to trade without leverage.Those who want to use leverage he should select a comfortable leverage for his balance with proper analysis !!
    difference of leverage is only in the amount of margin that will be used in any order, if you choose not to use leverage in this sense is 1:1 meaning that you would need a very large

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are know that forex market you have deposit some money forex market and you have make some money forex market and you have trade forex market and you are know leverage are no impact forex market and trade forex market 1:1000 leverage it is really a worth used

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 535 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)