+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 535 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed in the business of forex trading is a risky job is very high, and it is I understand it, and the loss that could happen, but that loss can be minimized with little use in trading strategies,,
    I ate it still dare use the leverage of 1:1000 while deposit $ 10 and $ 20 only,, regards profit,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverate ko worth kehkar usko apman karna thik nehi hoga.agar e worth hai to instaforex iss option or opportunity ko hide kar deta.rich business traders ka liye 1:1000 leverage use karna accha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    high risk equal to high gain.. when you want to multiply your fund quicker then you should use higher leverage. but i also agree that this means the trader should aware with the risk beyond it... so the next turn is to determine appropriate entry level so you can manage the floating of your trading position.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend, as long as you don't over trade it, any leverage will play the same role. i have $596 in accounts and using the 1:1000 leverage, i could maintain steady profit between $16-60 each day, and i don't worried about my margin cause i'm fully aware about the risk and the advantages. all i have to do is focus and enjoying the advantages and try to avoid the risk.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm using 1:1000 leverage with $500 capital, and it's helping me so much in maintaining my positions longer. i know the risk very well that's why i've never over trading it. learn to measure the maximum risk can help us avoding margin call.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by talent View Post
    i think leverage is the thing which help to give more buying power but if you use it correctly then no problem.i think all depends on your lotsize if you open big lotsizes your account gets burst but 1:1000 leverage help you in buying more if you use correctly then it is good
    Yes one should not open big lot size orders with High leverage as it will result in big loss /profit. If loss happens due to high lot order more number of dollar we loose per pip and start blaming the high leverage. Actually it is the greed with which we are loosing not the High leverage.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I prefer to use a greater leverage because the leverage 1:1000 suppose that we benefit from the strength of our order which could be even greater than when using the leverage of smaller

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is used if we have very little capital but want to run a trading business. with leverage 1:1000 provides an opportunity for small merchants, but we should be able to adjust to if you use it for leverage.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel that 1:1000 is worth using for me as it provides me an opportunity to open more positions but you should used it in good way and depends on youi on how to use it in good way but it is not like a useless thing
    please vote for me if you like my post

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    i think such a high leverage is not worth to trade at least by sincere traders, instead of going for 1:1000 leverage i would better go to play head and tail and try my luck there but leverage below 100 i think is worth and help us make more profits with sheilf of safety.
    Trying head to tail is even more dangerous than trading with high leverages in the forex trading business. We must use the right leverage at all times while we are trading forex live markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 535 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)