+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 535 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    The 1:1000 leverage is highly risky leverage. There is no doubt that high leverage brings high profits but if your account is in loss only few pips against your trade can let the account finish easily. Even a big balance account can face loss in case of a trend against the position due to high leverage.

However besides the negative facts of 1:1000 leverage also its fact that it is good for the low balance accounts like with 3-5 dollar balance.
    You are completely wrong high leverage like 1:1000 is not risky at all as you can you can use small lots like 0.01$ normally with leverage 1:1000 the different is that this leverage not eat you margin
    as in leverage 1:100 when you open EUR/USD trade with 0.1$ lot it will take from your margin 13.12$
    while in leverage 1:1000 when you open EUR/USD trade with 0.1$ lot it will take from your margin only 1.31$.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I am with you the 1000 leverage is more risky but I really like this leverage, I used to trade with a 400 leverage and I like it, now I am intending to try and test this 1000 leverage which is used in instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage 1:1000 make us more flexibility in trading, especially for the use of small capital. because of the leverage we can still open a few positions. its not a matter of leverage, but the number of lots that we use. number of lots that most affect our trading

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,its really worth.I have got the maximum benefit of this leverage(and yea even loss too :P) so use this double edged tool carefully.
    it can be your angel or your devil .

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah true, our profit does not depend on leverage, it depends on our skills and experience but it can you able to open position with big lot even you have small amount of capital but if you will do than you may lose your whole invested money in a while.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    The leverages will make difference in margin. You show one example, that is same for all leverages. I got confused by this, if you use 1:1000 leverage then your margin is increased. You are free to place a deal in huge lot size. If i am wrong, let us discuss.
    yes you are right. using high leverage we will have more margin. so we can open a lot bigger than it should. and it can benefit us and also be detrimental. if we have a strategy that requires a lot of margin then using high leverage can give us more benefits. but if we use a strategy that requires little margin, then it is better to choose a lower leverage.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    But i think at the time of news the market is not sure and it is very hard to understand the trend and so if you will do the trades with this type of tradings with big lots then you will lose quickly because the market is very fast at that time.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    ONce i was thinking that this is the good leverage but now i think this is not so good and you may lose money quickly if you will use it at wrong side because you know that forex is players game specially for the brokers.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right but as by my experience, i have noticed that one can not do the good trades with this high leverage because if they got loss in one trade then they start revenge and lose more very quickly.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    main ne to her taran ki leaverage use ki ha par jo cheez main ne dekhi ha woh ye a k es se mere account par ya mere earning par to koi bhi asar nahi howa ha asal farq to app k account par lot size ka hota ha leaveage to app k account par asar andaz nahi hoti ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 535 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)