+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    It is fine to take risk but in my view we should not ignore risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increasing the chances of losing - better dont use it, and also you should set your trades in such a way that even if trade goes against your expectations you dont loose much and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 only or lesser, and so i hardly loose even if i am chasing trend due to any reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already do I use this sling so I can make to achieving a substantial profit through those sling Be you caution if you use those sling so as not to lose too much money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take the risk but in my view we should not ignore the risk reward ratio, if higher leverage increases the likelihood of losing - better not use it, and also you have to manage your trades in such a way that even if the trade goes against your expectations, loose a lot and I use leverage that is less than 100. Often 50 course or lower, and so I almost do not lose even if the job. and a large balance account may encounter MC in the event of a tendency to position due to high leverage. Leverage should be between 1: 200 - 1: 500. it would be risky but little. You are free to make deals in many large sizes. If I am wrong, let us discuss.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now there seem to be two types of network marketers doing business today. There are those network marketers who stick with the tried and true old recruiting methods and there are network marketers who really want a competitive edge. They want the funding-edge proposal to provide versus cold calls, home meetings, stomach to the ever-present abdominal tissue. and Leverage is good and worst at the same time, sometimes you need high leverage to include more transactions and generate more profits because the margin decreases and you have more free margins, but sometimes this will be dangerous because you can use all your equity in one lot and this will lead you to the margin call, and I do not expect this to happen to you so appreciate your money.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a big deal if you use 1: 1000 leverage when your capital is less but if you invest a sizeable amount where you depend on bread and butter, you can not take risks. My point is that if you want to be a successful trader, you should follow your reward risk ratio and also money management according to your financial limitations. and I personally think that high leverage works for really skilled traders and they take advantage of this great facility, I also use high leverage at the right time for the right opportunity. Those who know how to use high leverage can make a difference.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Using high leverage like 1: 1000 is recognized to be useful after you mercantilize with the news and you are very positive from the analysis you make. important to note, but merkantilis with the news is not one hundred percent right therefore you will also face some harmful losses. and every time our trade depends on leverage if the trader is using very high scale leverage so this is a very good way to make a lot of money but i will tell you 1: 1000 it is a very risky division .

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it all depends on your lotsize if you start a lot of your considerations in a hurry but 1: 1000 leverage your help in buying more if you use it right then it is very good in the forex market. and I think you can use a high amount of leverage but you have to confirm that you are not using high volume for your trades so you will not lose your amount easily in the market

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we usually use large leverage so we can use the smallest deals will be different but when we use large leverage, we can not use a little leverage so we can not test the new trading system. Although both have the same risk to increase leverage in love and never use low leverage if your trading capital is very small ie 1: 500 or 1: 200 is fine will not help reposition the back more, but the risk is not too high but in general leverage is a two-handed leverage weapon that is very risky can make you a lot of profits as soon as you can lose all the money in my opinion and leverage on average

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may want to use a high level of leverage nevertheless you have to affirm firmly that you are not using high volume in exchange for trading so you will not lose your quantity only in one of the volatile forex markets. thereby reducing your risk in terms of trading time. and I feel forex is the best job, leverage can make a difference in margin. You show one example, it's the same for many benefits. I am confused by this, if you really use 1: 1000 leverage then your margin increases. You are free to make deals in large lot sizes. if I am wrong, allow us to discuss

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhat yah hai k aap agir 1:1000 laverage lgaty hain or os ko use bhi krty hain to kosh he day man aap ko bohat zuada loss hony ka chance hota hai is luy agir aap zuada laverage lgaty hain to phir khod pr control kr k trading krni chaye phli bat to yah atni zuada laverage lgani he nahi chaye is sy loss he hota hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), danish555 (2018-06-24), earners (2018-06-30), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Mustansir (2018-06-18), ravi999 (2018-06-24), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)