+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 535 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is levelarge a must for a trader
    levelarge separator is a bridge so that we can control our emotions when opening a position
    1:1000 is the safest levelarge, because price movements are not to reach 1000 points in a day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it worth. high leverage is a good advantage and it can help us doing high trade sizes even if we don't have high balance but we can lose our account easily if we don't have good capital management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i prefer to use the huge leverages like 1:1000 , as this can give me a good free space during my trading and allows me to open more than one order at the same time .

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fizmhd View Post
    using high leverages enables us to bigger lot size ... but i wuld sugest you people not to use it ...bcoz it leads to greater lose ...
    ii think leverage 1:1000 very danger because it make the margin very small and if you face loss floating you will see your margin decease and you cannot make recover with this small margin so i think 1:200 or 1:400 is wisely and good and i think you will earn the same profit but the different is effect on margin

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using very high leverage cause us to open so many positions and this is very risky. Proper money and risk management must be followed if we wish to succeed in forex trading. One of the rule of money management is that we must not expose more than 5% of our account to risk and this can be controlled by chose of leverage.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think it's very meaningful to us, because after all if you have a good capital so it is better if you use large leverage provided that you also use a low risk strategy

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using high leverages enables us to bigger lot size ... but i wuld sugest you people not to use it ...bcoz it leads to greater lose ...
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While using this type of high leverage it is impossible to make profit easily because it requires special circumstances and market conditions to take profit with this level of investment strategy. In my view it is the cause of greed and greed is'nt good for trading. Better pary for your success. Good luck.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Infact, this leverage as now increased to 1:3000, this is just the main thing now by the FXGLORY, In fact, how could a trader possible ingnore this great a offer, 5$ will enter 0.1l standard lot.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why not , I think high leverages are very good for accounts with capital about 100 $ , because it lets you to trade high lot size trades, and if you are a good trader then you can earn a lot of money with your 100 $ , but if you are not a good one then it's not good for you and you should choose lower leverages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 535 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)