+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage is depend on forex trader.1:1000 leverage substance that you are disagreeable to alter writer gain with dwarfish buildup...so if someone is use to this investing and can hold it well...then he can eliminate a angelic realize with it....but it is also unsafe and not suitable for newbies...i personally regain that a investment of 1:400 or 1:500 is somebody for newbies and inexperience dealer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 is really a very high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt, but if your account is low a few pips movement against your position can wipe the account easily.. And the results of greediness is we all know. Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader. although your account with high leverage become more risky but you should also have benefit of earning more profit with small capital, however if you are export trader then there is more chance that you could work better with high leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on traders that how much they want to take risk for trading in this business as if It's interesting to see big profit coming in short-term only i think you should use the 1:1000 leverage which would be the best for you because with leverage you will be able to use the all of the balance of your account I mostly use 1000 some big levarge when my account is at some last steps then i will take some Big risks in order to save my account or else i use normal leverage for my trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    much profit as soon as you can lose all the money in my opinion an average leverage dand as 1:500 or 1:200 is fine it will t help to position the back more, but the risk is not very high but in general the leverage is a two hand weapon

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel that 1000x and above are just options available with brokers that no sensible trader ever uses.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese tu bhai mere ap koe bhe leverage apne experience se use kr sakte hain but main tu yahe kahon ga ke hame trading main low leverage se he trading krni chye kun ke agar ham log low leverage se trading krte hain tu he tu ham es job main success kr skte hain trading main earning kr ke account save kr sakte hain low leverage se

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is really a very high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt, but if your account is low a few pips movement against your position can wipe the account easily.. And the results of greediness is we all know. Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader. although your account with high leverage become more risky but you should also have benefit of earning more profit with small capital, however if you are export trader then there is more chance that you could work better with high leverage but if you are new then avoid using high leverage.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So using high leverage is effective for expert traders which lead big profit therefore it is depend on traders that how much they want to take risk for trading in this business as if It's interesting to see big profit coming in short-term only i think you should use the 1:1000 leverage which would be the best for you because with leverage you will be able to use the all of the balance of your account I mostly use 1000 some big levarge when my account is at some last steps then i will take some Big risks in order to save my account or else i use normal leverage for my trading

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to play a lot with little capital should bear we use the greater leverage but the risk that we will receive will also be very large leverage will not affect our profits and losses leverage only affects the amount of margin that will be used so that i so for me i choose high leverage a trader reserves the right to select a leverage that they namely leverage is provide by broker this is good facility for traders we can invest more then our amount

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't take such a risk to trade with such high leverage. i like to make a small but steady income. i don't want to get rich soon. therefore i use low leverage . But some people try to get big amount of money very quickly. But they don't consider the consequences most of the time. And if you are going to trade with lower capital with such a larger leverage there is high chance that you loose your money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)